close
swap_horiz
close

Mumbai to Bengaluru trains

flight
Check cheapest flight tickets from Mumbai to Bengaluru on Thu, Jun 27
16505
Gandhidham KSR Bengaluru Express
KYN ()
Kalyan Jn
26 hr 10 min
SBC ()
Bengaluru City Jn
SL
₹ 505
16531
Ajmer KSR Bengaluru Garib Nawaz Express
KYN ()
Kalyan Jn
27 hr 40 min
SBC ()
Bengaluru City Jn
SL
₹ 525
16533
Jodhpur KSR Bengaluru Express (Via Guntakal)
KYN ()
Kalyan Jn
27 hr 40 min
SBC ()
Bengaluru City Jn
SL
₹ 525
16209
Ajmer Mysuru Express
KYN ()
Kalyan Jn
25 hr 25 min
YPR ()
Yesvantpur Jn
SL
₹ 505
16507
Jodhpur KSR Bengaluru Express (via Davanagere)
KYN ()
Kalyan Jn
26 hr 10 min
SBC ()
Bengaluru City Jn
SL
₹ 505
22497
Shri Ganganagar Tiruchchirappalli Humsafar Express
KYN ()
Kalyan Jn
23 hr 03 min
KJM ()
Krishnarajapuram
11301
Udyan Express
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
24 hr 40 min
SBC ()
Bengaluru City Jn
SL
₹ 505
16331
Mumbai CSMT Thiruvananthapuram Central Weekly Express
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
22 hr 18 min
KJM ()
Krishnarajapuram
SL
₹ 500
16339
Mumbai CSMT Nagercoil Express (Via. KrishnarajaPuram)
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
22 hr 18 min
KJM ()
Krishnarajapuram
SL
₹ 500
19667
Palace Queen Humsafar Express
BSR ()
Vasai Road
24 hr 40 min
SBC ()
Bengaluru City Jn
82654
Jaipur Yesvantpur Suvidha Express
BSR ()
Vasai Road
25 hr 20 min
YPR ()
Yesvantpur Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
16613
Rajkot Coimbatore Express
KYN ()
Kalyan Jn
20 hr 35 min
KJM ()
Krishnarajapuram
SL
₹ 485
19568
Okha Tuticorin Vivek Express
KYN ()
Kalyan Jn
20 hr 38 min
KJM ()
Krishnarajapuram
SL
₹ 480
11005
Dadar Puducherry Chalukya Express (via Yesvantpur)
DR ()
Mumbai Dadar Central
24 hr 58 min
KJM ()
Krishnarajapuram
SL
₹ 520
11021
Dadar Tirunelveli Chalukya Express
DR ()
Mumbai Dadar Central
24 hr 00 min
YPR ()
Yesvantpur Jn
SL
₹ 520
11013
Mumbai LTT Coimbatore Kurla Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
23 hr 15 min
SBC ()
Bengaluru City Jn
SL
₹ 500
14806
Barmer Yesvantpur AC Express
KYN ()
Kalyan Jn
28 hr 30 min
YPR ()
Yesvantpur Jn
16588
Bikaner Yesvantpur Express
KYN ()
Kalyan Jn
28 hr 30 min
YPR ()
Yesvantpur Jn
SL
₹ 520
info

Mumbai to Bengaluru train time table

Mumbai LTT Coimbatore Kurla Express (11013) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Bengaluru City Jn station (SBC) at taking a total of 23 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 1135 kms. Udyan Express (11301) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Bengaluru City Jn station (SBC) at taking a total of 24 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 1152 kms.
info

Mumbai to Bengaluru train Seat Availability

In Mumbai LTT Coimbatore Kurla Express (11013), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 52% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL7/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL18/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 52% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL90/WL76 in Sleeper (SL) with 48% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Udyan Express (11301), seat availability status is GNWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 82% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL15/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL33/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 54% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RAC 130/RAC 94 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Bengaluru train Fare

Fare for trains from Mumbai to Bengaluru is Rs 3370 in First AC (1A), Rs 1900 in Second AC (2A), Rs 480 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 270 in None (GN) and Rs 1310 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2425 in Second AC (2A), Rs 620 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1690 in Third AC (3A).
info

Mumbai to Bengaluru train Suvidha

Suvidha as the name suggests is a series of express trains that was introduced a couple of years back in lieu to beat the peak season rush on other trains. These trains have sleeper, second seating and ac coaches. The advance reservation period for these trains are a maximum of 30 days only as against other trains that have 120 days of ARP. For suvidha trains passengers are issued either confirmed berth or RAC and there is no waitlist concept in Suvidha trains. So for passengers who are looking for a sure shot seat can opt for Suvidha train if this train is available for your route. But hang on, before you proceed further to book a ticket in this trains, let us tell you that it will burn a hole in your pocket because Suvidha trains too have dynamic fare (flexi fare) system just like rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. So you might end up paying more for a SL class than Second AC of any other train on same route. Also, senior citizens and children are not given any privilege of concession in these trains. And once you drop the plan to travel, do it carefully as there is no cancellation permitted for these trains of course with some exceptions. 1 suvidha train runs from Mumbai to Bengaluru - Jaipur Yesvantpur Suvidha Express (82654).

Mumbai to Bengaluru Jaipur Yesvantpur Suvidha Express (82654) departs from Vasai Road station (BSR) at and arrives Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at .

info

Mumbai to Bengaluru train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 2 humsafar trains run from Mumbai to Bengaluru - Shri Ganganagar Tiruchchirappalli Humsafar Express (22497) and Palace Queen Humsafar Express (19667).

Mumbai to Bengaluru Shri Ganganagar Tiruchchirappalli Humsafar Express (22497) departs from Kalyan Jn station (KYN) at and arrives Krishnarajapuram station (KJM) at . Mumbai to Bengaluru humsafar fare is Rs.2415 in Third AC for this train.

Mumbai to Bengaluru Palace Queen Humsafar Express (19667) departs from Vasai Road station (BSR) at and arrives Bengaluru City Jn station (SBC) at . Mumbai to Bengaluru humsafar fare is Rs.2400 in Third AC for this train.

info

Mumbai to Bengaluru Udyan Express 11301

Mumbai to Bengaluru Udyan Express (11301) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Bengaluru City Jn station (SBC) at . Mumbai to Bengaluru train fare is Rs.3420 in First AC, Rs.1375 in Third AC, Rs.2000 in Second AC and Rs.505 in Sleeper for this train. In Udyan Express (11301), seat availability status is GNWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 82% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL15/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL33/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 54% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RAC 130/RAC 94 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Bengaluru Mumbai LTT Coimbatore Kurla Express 11013

Mumbai to Bengaluru Mumbai LTT Coimbatore Kurla Express (11013) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Bengaluru City Jn station (SBC) at . Mumbai to Bengaluru train fare is Rs.3370 in First AC, Rs.280 in None, Rs.1355 in Third AC, Rs.1975 in Second AC and Rs.500 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai LTT Coimbatore Kurla Express (11013), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 52% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL7/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL18/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 52% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL90/WL76 in Sleeper (SL) with 48% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Bengaluru train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mumbai to Bengaluru is Rajkot Coimbatore Express (16613) which travels a distance of 1077 kms in just 20 hrs 35 mints. The slowest train from Mumbai to Bengaluru is Barmer Yesvantpur AC Express (14806) which travels a distance of 1222 kms in 28 hrs 30 mints. The most punctual train from Mumbai to Bengaluru is Mumbai CSMT Thiruvananthapuram Central Weekly Express (16331) which reaches Krishnarajapuram with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mumbai to Bengaluru is Ajmer KSR Bengaluru Garib Nawaz Express (16531) which reaches Bengaluru City Jn with an average delay of over 1 hrs 44 mints.
info

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).
info

About Bengaluru

Also referred to as the "Silicon Valley of India", Bangalore or Bengaluru is the capital city of Karnataka. With an estimated population of 8.5 million in 2011, it is the fifth most populous city in India and the 18th most populous city in the world. The city is served by Kempegowda International Airport (BLR), located at Devanahalli, about 40 kilometres from the city centre. It is a divisional headquarters in the South Western Railway zone of the Indian Railways. Bangalore is known as the "Garden City of India" because of its greenery, broad streets and the presence of many public parks, such as Lal Bagh and Cubbon Park. Bengaluru has 7 railway stations - Yesvantpur Jn (YPR), Bengaluru City Jn (SBC), Bengaluru Cant (BNC), Krishnarajapuram (KJM), Yelhanka Jn (YNK), Whitefield (WFD) and Bengaluru East (BNCE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.