close
swap_horiz
close

Mumbai to Kishanganj trains

FILTER TRAINS
Clear all
Show trains with pantry car only
Train Type
Departure Time
12519
Mumbai LTT Kamakhya AC Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
35 hr 15 min
KNE ()
Kishanganj
15645
Mumbai LTT Guwahati Express (via Katihar)
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
38 hr 55 min
KNE ()
Kishanganj
SL
₹ 730
15647
Mumbai LTT Guwahati Express (via Malda Town)
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
41 hr 30 min
KNE ()
Kishanganj
SL
₹ 755
info

Mumbai to Kishanganj train time table

Mumbai LTT Kamakhya AC Express (12519) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Kishanganj station (KNE) at taking a total of 35 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 2071 kms. Mumbai LTT Guwahati Express (via Katihar) (15645) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Kishanganj station (KNE) at taking a total of 38 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 2077 kms. Mumbai LTT Guwahati Express (via Malda Town) (15647) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Kishanganj station (KNE) at taking a total of 41 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 2241 kms.
info

Mumbai to Kishanganj train Seat Availability

In Mumbai LTT Guwahati Express (via Malda Town) (15647), seat availability status is GNWL10/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 44% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL31/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RAC 137/RAC 107 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Kishanganj train Fare

Fare for trains from Mumbai to Kishanganj is Rs 5050 in First AC (1A), Rs 420 in None (GN), Rs 1960 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2895 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 730 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2380 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3420 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 930 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Mumbai to Kishanganj Mumbai LTT Guwahati Express (via Katihar) 15645

Mumbai to Kishanganj Mumbai LTT Guwahati Express (via Katihar) (15645) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Kishanganj station (KNE) at . Mumbai to Kishanganj train fare is Rs.420 in None, Rs.1960 in Third AC, Rs.2895 in Second AC and Rs.730 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Mumbai to Kishanganj Mumbai LTT Guwahati Express (via Malda Town) 15647

Mumbai to Kishanganj Mumbai LTT Guwahati Express (via Malda Town) (15647) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Kishanganj station (KNE) at . Mumbai to Kishanganj train fare is Rs.435 in None, Rs.2015 in Third AC, Rs.2990 in Second AC and Rs.755 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai LTT Guwahati Express (via Malda Town) (15647), seat availability status is GNWL10/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 44% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL31/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RAC 137/RAC 107 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Kishanganj Mumbai LTT Kamakhya AC Express 12519

Mumbai to Kishanganj Mumbai LTT Kamakhya AC Express (12519) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Kishanganj station (KNE) at . Mumbai to Kishanganj train fare is Rs.5050 in First AC, Rs.2000 in Third AC and Rs.2930 in Second AC for this train.
info

Mumbai to Kishanganj train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mumbai to Kishanganj is Mumbai LTT Kamakhya AC Express (12519) which travels a distance of 2071 kms in just 35 hrs 15 mints. The slowest train from Mumbai to Kishanganj is Mumbai LTT Guwahati Express (via Malda Town) (15647) which travels a distance of 2241 kms in 41 hrs 30 mints. The most punctual train from Mumbai to Kishanganj is Mumbai LTT Guwahati Express (via Katihar) (15645) which reaches Kishanganj with an average delay of just 36 mints. The most delayed train from Mumbai to Kishanganj is Mumbai LTT Guwahati Express (via Malda Town) (15647) which reaches Kishanganj with an average delay of over 10 hrs 45 mints.
info

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
On which platform does train 17416 and 17415 halt at Guntakal Junction?
About 17416 kop to tpty haripriya express… And 17415 tpty kop…
edit Answer
212 views
  
1 reply
Train no 17415 tpty-kop Haripriya express starts from which platform on Tirupati?
About train 17415 haripriya express
edit Answer
172 views
  
2 replies
What time does Udyan express reaches Dadar?
[ My query is about train 11301 ]
edit Answer
373 views
  
0 reply
Why does train 22653 run always late?
This train on an average starts 1 hour delayed from its source station only and further gets more delayed during the journey. Whenever a high priority train passes the other train is stopped and lets …
check_circle Solved
885 views
  
1 reply
Why was train 12590 halted for an hour at Lucknow station today?
@Shubhranshu There might have been some track maintenance work going on or some high priority train might have passed.
check_circle Solved
703 views
  
1 reply
Is there a D13 coach in 12024 Patna Howrah Janshatabdi express?
@Soumyadeep_Mandal Although for daily running there is no D13 coach in this train, but sometimes railways adds extra coach when there is lot of rush and bookings are more. So they add extra coach whic…
check_circle Solved
237 views
  
1 reply
Train 12497 will be coming on which platform no at new delhi railway station
@Sakshi_Vig Usually, this train leaves from platform number 14 at New Delhi Railway Station (NDLS) on a daily basis. To be very sure, you should reach station atleast 20 minutes before train departur…
check_circle Solved
1227 views
  
2 replies
Is train-02598 running or not?
@Sanjay_S_Gupta No, this train is not running these days. It is a special train that runs for a specific time of the year only and not all year. It is not on the run right now.
check_circle Solved
444 views
  
1 reply
Is train no 11040/Maharashtra exp is partially cancelled from Gondia Junction to Ajni station on sept 17?
@Sourabh_Choudhary Yes, the train 11040 has been partially cancelled between Gondia Junction and Ajni station. It started today from Ajni as source station at 11:05.
check_circle Solved
502 views
  
1 reply
When will the diwali special trains for 12149 be announced
Need 3ac/2ac tickets for 2nd Nov from Pune to Bxr.
edit Answer
219 views
  
0 reply
Does 12107 train has a pantry car?
@khushbu_yds Yes. There is pantry car available in the train 12107/Mumbai LTT-Lucknow Jn Express. Also there are eCatering and on board catering services available in this train.
check_circle Solved
468 views
  
1 reply