Hide Fare
Show Fare

Mumbai to Kharagpur train seat availability & fare

Tue, April 24
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Gitanjali Express
12859


CSMT


KGP
28:20
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL39/WL25
55%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
GNWL111/WL67
26%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
REGRET/GNWL401
0%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
Mumbai CSMT Santragachi AC Superfast Special Fare Special
01123


CSMT


KGP
32:10
- - - - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Mumbai CSMT Howrah Weekly SF Express
12869


CSMT


KGP
29:45
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Kamakhya Karmabhoomi Express
22511


LTT


KGP
31:35
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Pune Santragachi Special Fare AC SF Special
02821


KYN


KGP
25:58
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express
12101


LTT


KGP
28:50
M T - - F S -
GNWL14/WL6
83%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
GNWL47/WL27
49%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
GNWL128/WL69
37%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
GNWL406/WL252
4%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
Samarsata SF Express
12151


LTT


KGP
33:28
- - W T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur)
12809


CSMT


KGP
31:00
M T W T F S S
GNWL11/WL4
85%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
GNWL46/WL26
77%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
GNWL88/WL44
72%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
GNWL489/WL257
9%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
Mumbai LTT Shalimar (Kurla) Express
18029


LTT


KGP
35:20
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL34/WL23
69%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL74/WL40
65%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL479/WL314
7%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Recently Asked Question

Mumbai to Kharagpur train time table

Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express (12101) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Kharagpur Jn station (KGP) at taking a total of 28 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 1830 kms. Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Kharagpur Jn station (KGP) at taking a total of 31 hrs to cover the distance of 1846 kms. Gitanjali Express (12859) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Kharagpur Jn station (KGP) at taking a total of 28 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 1846 kms.

Mumbai to Kharagpur train Seat Availability

In Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809), seat availability status is GNWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL33/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL83/WL43 in Third AC (3A) with 76% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL398/WL164 in Sleeper (SL) with 16% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Gitanjali Express (12859), seat availability status is GNWL36/WL22 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL93/WL58 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL582/WL342 in Sleeper (SL) with 5% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Kharagpur train Fare

Fare for trains from Mumbai to Kharagpur is Rs 4700 in First AC (1A), Rs 400 in None (GN), Rs 1820 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2680 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 680 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2240 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3205 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 875 in Sleeper (SL).

Mumbai to Kharagpur Gitanjali Express 12859

Mumbai to Kharagpur Gitanjali Express (12859) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Kharagpur Jn station (KGP) at . Mumbai to Kharagpur train fare is Rs.400 in None, Rs.1870 in Third AC, Rs.2725 in Second AC and Rs.710 in Sleeper for this train. In Gitanjali Express (12859), seat availability status is GNWL36/WL22 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL93/WL58 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL582/WL342 in Sleeper (SL) with 5% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Kharagpur Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) 12809

Mumbai to Kharagpur Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Kharagpur Jn station (KGP) at . Mumbai to Kharagpur train fare is Rs.4700 in First AC, Rs.400 in None, Rs.1870 in Third AC, Rs.2725 in Second AC and Rs.710 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809), seat availability status is GNWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL33/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL83/WL43 in Third AC (3A) with 76% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL398/WL164 in Sleeper (SL) with 16% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Kharagpur Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express 12101

Mumbai to Kharagpur Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express (12101) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Kharagpur Jn station (KGP) at . Mumbai to Kharagpur train fare is Rs.4700 in First AC, Rs.400 in None, Rs.1870 in Third AC, Rs.2725 in Second AC and Rs.710 in Sleeper for this train.

Mumbai to Kharagpur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mumbai to Kharagpur is Pune Santragachi Special Fare AC SF Special (02821) which travels a distance of 1795 kms in just 25 hrs 58 mints. The slowest train from Mumbai to Kharagpur is Mumbai LTT Shalimar (Kurla) Express (18029) which travels a distance of 1830 kms in 35 hrs 20 mints. The most punctual train from Mumbai to Kharagpur is Mumbai LTT Shalimar (Kurla) Express (18029) which reaches Kharagpur Jn with an average delay of just 28 mints. The most delayed train from Mumbai to Kharagpur is Pune Santragachi Special Fare AC SF Special (02821) which reaches Kharagpur Jn with an average delay of over 10 hrs 17 mints.

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).

About Kharagpur

Kharagpur is located in the Paschim Medinipur district of West Bengal. It is best known for housing the most prestigious technical university that is the Indian Institute of technology. IIT Kharagpur is one of the highest calibre universities of India. The city gets its name from the deity of Khargeswar temple. People say that this was the place where Hidimba demon of the Mahabharatha had lived. It was part of the Hijli Kingdom which was situated on the banks of Rasulpur River. You can visit Kahler Bonpatna, this is a very old temple of Lord Ram. As per local legend, earlier there was a Gold idol of Sri Ram was worshipped. But its idols were stolen twice, now local people put metal Brigraha(idol) inside the temple. You can reach Kharagpur by road and railways. It is a major railway junction in the South Eastern Railway Zone. The station is connected to all major cities of India. The nearest airport is Netaji Subhash Chandra airport in Kolkata (CCU) which is 111 km away. Kharagpur has 1 railway station - Kharagpur Jn (KGP).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.