Hide Fare
Show Fare

Mumbai to Warangal train seat availability & fare

Mon, April 23
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Mumbai LTT (Kurla) Visakhapatnam Express
18520


LTT


KZJ
16:33
M T W T F S S
PQWL2/WL1
87%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
PQWL10/WL5
76%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
PQWL25/WL13
45%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
REGRET/PQWL101
0%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
Tadoba Weekly Express
11083


LTT


KZJ
27:30
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Anandwan Super Fast Express
22127


LTT


KZJ
19:15
M - - - - - -
--
GNWL8/WL4
89%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
GNWL43/WL17
87%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
GNWL246/WL138
67%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
Konark Express
11019


CSMT


KZJ
19:00
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL8/WL8
56%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL37/WL26
62%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL109/WL71
38%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Recently Asked Question
Does Indian Railways add extra coaches to train?
@mumbaitrendig Yes, Extra coaches are attached on a periodic basis and not for single days. And this depends more or less on the trends of booking and waiting list obtained from Advance Reservation d…
Solved
122 views
  
1 reply

Mumbai to Warangal train time table

Konark Express (11019) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Kazipet Jn station (KZJ) at taking a total of 19 hrs to cover the distance of 918 kms.

Mumbai to Warangal train Seat Availability

In Konark Express (11019), seat availability status is PQWL8/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL37/WL26 in Third AC (3A) with 62% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL109/WL71 in Sleeper (SL) with 38% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Warangal train Fare

Fare for trains from Mumbai to Warangal is Rs 2910 in First AC (1A), Rs 235 in None (GN), Rs 1185 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1710 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 435 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1525 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2210 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 560 in Sleeper (SL).

Mumbai to Warangal Konark Express 11019

Mumbai to Warangal Konark Express (11019) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Kazipet Jn station (KZJ) at . Mumbai to Warangal train fare is Rs.1195 in Third AC, Rs.1725 in Second AC and Rs.440 in Sleeper for this train. In Konark Express (11019), seat availability status is PQWL8/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL37/WL26 in Third AC (3A) with 62% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL109/WL71 in Sleeper (SL) with 38% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Warangal train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mumbai to Warangal is Mumbai LTT (Kurla) Visakhapatnam Express (18520) which travels a distance of 901 kms in just 16 hrs 33 mints. The slowest train from Mumbai to Warangal is Tadoba Weekly Express (11083) which travels a distance of 1155 kms in 27 hrs 30 mints. The most punctual train from Mumbai to Warangal is Tadoba Weekly Express (11083) which reaches Kazipet Jn with an average delay of just 11 mints. The most delayed train from Mumbai to Warangal is Mumbai LTT (Kurla) Visakhapatnam Express (18520) which reaches Kazipet Jn with an average delay of over 58 mints.

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).

About Warangal

Warangal is the second largest city in Telangana after Hyderabad. The Warangal Fort, Thousand Pillar Temple and Ramappa Temple are the World Heritage sites recognised by UNESCO. Bhadrakali Temple, Padmakshi Temple, Kazipet Dargah are other notable destinations of various religions. Bhadrakali Lake, Vaddepally lake, Dharmasagar lake, Laknavaram Lake, Pakhal Lake, Ramappa Lake are the water bodies notable for tourism. Warangal has two railway stations namely, Kazipet and Warangal on the important New Delhi-Chennai main line of Indian Railways. The nearest airport is Hyderabad International Airport. To arrive at the airport you have to cover a distance about 140 km from Warangal city. The cuisine of the city is mainly of South Indian dishes. The breakfast items include Idli, Dosa, Vada, and Puri. Warangal has 2 railway stations - Kazipet Jn (KZJ) and Warangal (WL).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.