Hide Fare
Show Fare

Mumbai to Katni trains

Sun, February 25
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Mahanagari Express
11093


CSMT


KTE
17:25
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL28/WL13
73%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
GNWL59/WL33
47%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
GNWL530/WL280
3%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
Mumbai LTT Varanasi SF Express
12167


LTT


KTE
17:00
M T W T F S S
PQWL1/WL1
52%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
PQWL4/WL2
67%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
PQWL16/WL9
54%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
PQWL96/WL47
23%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
Mumbai LTT Manduadih JanSadharan Special (UnReserved)
01087


LTT


KTE
17:10
- - W - - - -
--
--
--
--
Mumbai LTT Varanasi Summer Special
01101


LTT


KTE
17:10
M - - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur JanSadharan Special (UnReserved)
01115


LTT


KTE
17:10
- - - - - S -
--
--
--
--
Saket Express
11067


LTT


KTE
16:45
- - W - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ratnagiri SF Express
12165


LTT


KTE
16:45
M - - T F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Kashi Express
15017


LTT


KTE
19:45
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL16/WL10
57%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
PQWL30/WL19
36%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
REGRET/PQWL201
0%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
Vasco Patna SF Express
12741


KYN


KTE
16:45
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur AC Weekly Special
01017


LTT


KTE
16:30
- T - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Mumbai LTT Varanasi SpecialFare Special
01055


LTT


KTE
16:30
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Varanasi Teachers Special
01097


LTT


KTE
16:30
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Special Fare Special
01117


LTT


KTE
16:30
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Kamakhya AC Express
12519


LTT


KTE
16:30
- - - - - - S
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
--
Mumbai LTT Bhagalpur SF Express
12336


LTT


KTE
16:35
- T - T - - S
--
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
Mumbai LTT Guwahati Express (via Katihar)
15645


LTT


KTE
16:35
- - W - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Guwahati Express (via Malda Town)
15647


LTT


KTE
16:35
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Asansol SF Express
12362


CSMT


KTE
16:40
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Raxaul Karmabhoomi Express (UnReserved)
12546


LTT


KTE
16:25
M - - - - - -
--
--
--
--
Mumbai LTT Jaynagar Jansadharan Weekly Express (UnReserved)
15548


LTT


KTE
16:25
- - - T - - -
--
--
--
--
Mumbai LTT Varanasi Summer Special
01169


LTT


KTE
18:15
- - - T - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Pawan Express
11061


LTT


KTE
16:56
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Kamayani Express
11071


LTT


KTE
21:20
M T W T F S S
--
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
Bandra Terminus Patna Humsafar Express
22913


BDTS


KTE
21:55
- - - - - - S
--
--
AVAILABLE 1
100%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
--
Mumbai LTT Allahabad SpecialFare SF Special
04116


LTT


KTE
16:20
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Barauni Special
05540


LTT


KTE
15:30
- - - T - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Faizabad SF Express
22103


LTT


KTE
15:20
M - - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Weekly Express (via Varanasi)
11081


LTT


KTE
19:00
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Raxaul JanSadharan Express (UnReserved)
15268


LTT


KTE
18:35
- T - - - - -
--
--
--
--
Mumbai LTT Ranchi Weekly Express
18610


LTT


KTE
18:35
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Bandra Terminus Patna Weekly SF Express
22971


BDTS


KTE
21:25
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (via Gaya)
12322


CSMT


KTE
17:00
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Rajendra Nagar Terminal Janta Express
13202


LTT


KTE
19:10
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends

Mumbai to Katni train time table

Pawan Express (11061) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Katni station (KTE) at taking a total of 16 hrs 56 mints to cover the distance of 1067 kms. Mumbai LTT Varanasi SF Express (12167) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Katni station (KTE) at taking a total of 17 hrs to cover the distance of 1067 kms. Mumbai LTT Rajendra Nagar Terminal Janta Express (13202) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Katni station (KTE) at taking a total of 19 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 1067 kms. Mahanagari Express (11093) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Katni station (KTE) at taking a total of 17 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 1084 kms. Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (via Gaya) (12322) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Katni station (KTE) at taking a total of 17 hrs to cover the distance of 1084 kms.

Mumbai to Katni train Seat Availability

In Mumbai LTT Varanasi SF Express (12167), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 41% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL9/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 38% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL15/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 39% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL83/WL40 in Sleeper (SL) with 26% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai LTT Rajendra Nagar Terminal Janta Express (13202), seat availability status is PQWL5/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL16/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL173/WL110 in Sleeper (SL) with 18% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mahanagari Express (11093), seat availability status is GNWL24/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL46/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 75% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL395/WL201 in Sleeper (SL) with 8% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (via Gaya) (12322), seat availability status is PQWL5/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 42% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL22/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 64% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL33/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 80% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL158 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Katni train Fare

Fare for trains from Mumbai to Katni is Rs 3320 in First AC (1A), Rs 1900 in Second AC (2A), Rs 480 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 265 in None (GN) and Rs 1310 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2425 in Second AC (2A), Rs 620 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1690 in Third AC (3A).

Mumbai to Katni train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Mumbai to Katni - Bandra Terminus Patna Humsafar Express (22913).

Mumbai to Katni Bandra Terminus Patna Humsafar Express (22913) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Katni station (KTE) at . Mumbai to Katni humsafar fare is Rs.2445 in Third AC for this train.

Mumbai to Katni Mumbai LTT Rajendra Nagar Terminal Janta Express 13202

Mumbai to Katni Mumbai LTT Rajendra Nagar Terminal Janta Express (13202) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Katni station (KTE) at . Mumbai to Katni train fare is Rs.265 in None, Rs.1310 in Third AC, Rs.1900 in Second AC and Rs.480 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai LTT Rajendra Nagar Terminal Janta Express (13202), seat availability status is PQWL5/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL16/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL173/WL110 in Sleeper (SL) with 18% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Katni Mumbai LTT Varanasi SF Express 12167

Mumbai to Katni Mumbai LTT Varanasi SF Express (12167) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Katni station (KTE) at . Mumbai to Katni train fare is Rs.3320 in First AC, Rs.280 in None, Rs.1355 in Third AC, Rs.1945 in Second AC and Rs.510 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai LTT Varanasi SF Express (12167), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 41% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL9/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 38% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL15/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 39% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL83/WL40 in Sleeper (SL) with 26% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Katni Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (via Gaya) 12322

Mumbai to Katni Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (via Gaya) (12322) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Katni station (KTE) at . Mumbai to Katni train fare is Rs.3360 in First AC, Rs.285 in None, Rs.1375 in Third AC, Rs.1970 in Second AC and Rs.515 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (via Gaya) (12322), seat availability status is PQWL5/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 42% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL22/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 64% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL33/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 80% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL158 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Katni Mahanagari Express 11093

Mumbai to Katni Mahanagari Express (11093) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Katni station (KTE) at . Mumbai to Katni train fare is Rs.270 in None, Rs.1325 in Third AC, Rs.1925 in Second AC and Rs.485 in Sleeper for this train. In Mahanagari Express (11093), seat availability status is GNWL24/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL46/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 75% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL395/WL201 in Sleeper (SL) with 8% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Katni Pawan Express 11061

Mumbai to Katni Pawan Express (11061) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Katni station (KTE) at . Mumbai to Katni train fare is Rs.265 in None, Rs.1310 in Third AC, Rs.1900 in Second AC and Rs.480 in Sleeper for this train.

Mumbai to Katni train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mumbai to Katni is Mumbai LTT Faizabad SF Express (22103) which travels a distance of 1067 kms in just 15 hrs 20 mints. The slowest train from Mumbai to Katni is Bandra Terminus Patna Humsafar Express (22913) which travels a distance of 1222 kms in 21 hrs 55 mints. The most punctual train from Mumbai to Katni is Mumbai LTT Kamakhya AC Express (12519) which reaches Katni with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mumbai to Katni is Mumbai LTT Varanasi SF Express (12167) which reaches Katni with an average delay of over 1 hrs 15 mints.

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 13 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH) and Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.