close
swap_horiz
close

Mumbai to Kanpur trains

FILTER TRAINS
Clear all
Show trains with pantry car only
Train Type
Departure Time
15068
Bandra Terminus Gorakhpur Express (via Barhni)
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
31 hr 20 min
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
SL
₹ 590
22444
Mumbai Bandra Terminus Kanpur Central (Weekly) SF Express
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
27 hr 25 min
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
SL
₹ 650
22921
Bandra Terminus Gorakhpur Antyodaya Express
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
27 hr 15 min
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
82909
Mumbai Bandra Terminus Gorakhpur Suvidha Special
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
28 hr 50 min
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
12534
Pushpak Express
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
22 hr 25 min
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
SL
₹ 585
12542
Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Sant Kabir Dham SF Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
22 hr 40 min
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
SL
₹ 580
19021
Bandra Terminus Lucknow Jn. Weekly Express
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
28 hr 10 min
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
SL
₹ 620
02019
Mumbai CSMT Lucknow AC SF Special Fare Special
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
21 hr 10 min
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
3A
N/A
02598
Mumbai CSMT Gorakhpur Special Fare Special
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
21 hr 40 min
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
12598
Mumbai CSMT Gorakhpur Jansadharan SF Express (UnReserved)
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
21 hr 10 min
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
22121
Mumbai LTT Lucknow AC SF Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
21 hr 30 min
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
15102
Mumbai CSMT Chhapra Jansadharan Express (UnReserved)
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
25 hr 25 min
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
11079
Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Lokmanya Express (Via Barhni)
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
23 hr 50 min
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
SL
₹ 550
12107
Mumbai LTT Lucknow Jn. SF Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
21 hr 15 min
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
SL
₹ 580
12173
Udyog Nagri Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
21 hr 05 min
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
SL
₹ 580
12143
Mumbai LTT Sultanpur SF Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
23 hr 00 min
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
SL
₹ 580
15064
Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Express (via Barhni)
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
24 hr 05 min
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
SL
₹ 550
15066
Panvel Gorakhpur Express (Via Barhni)
PNVL ()
Panvel
24 hr 05 min
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
SL
₹ 550
09013
Mumbai Central Lucknow Jn AC Special Fare Special
MMCT ()
Mumbai Central
23 hr 20 min
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
CC
N/A
82907
Mumbai Central Lucknow Jn SF Suvidha Special
MMCT ()
Mumbai Central
23 hr 30 min
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
19037
Bandra Terminus Gorakhpur Avadh Express
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
29 hr 55 min
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
SL
₹ 590
19039
Bandra Terminus Muzaffarpur Avadh Express
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
29 hr 55 min
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
SL
₹ 590
11015
Kushinagar Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
25 hr 25 min
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
SL
₹ 550
19041
Bandra Terminus Ghazipur City Bi Weekly Express
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
25 hr 15 min
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
SL
₹ 595
info

Mumbai to Kanpur train time table

Mumbai LTT Lucknow Jn. SF Express (12107) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Kanpur Central station (CNB) at taking a total of 21 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 1335 kms. Udyog Nagri Express (12173) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Kanpur Central station (CNB) at taking a total of 21 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 1335 kms. Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Sant Kabir Dham SF Express (12542) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Kanpur Central station (CNB) at taking a total of 22 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 1335 kms. Pushpak Express (12534) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Kanpur Central station (CNB) at taking a total of 22 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 1352 kms.
info

Mumbai to Kanpur train Seat Availability

In Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Sant Kabir Dham SF Express (12542), seat availability status is PQWL5/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL25/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL110/WL50 in Sleeper (SL) with 7% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Pushpak Express (12534), seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Kanpur train Fare

Fare for trains from Mumbai to Kanpur is Rs 3810 in First AC (1A), Rs 2175 in Second AC (2A), Rs 550 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 310 in None (GN) and Rs 1490 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 710 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1910 in Third AC (3A).
info

Mumbai to Kanpur train Suvidha

Suvidha as the name suggests is a series of express trains that was introduced a couple of years back in lieu to beat the peak season rush on other trains. These trains have sleeper, second seating and ac coaches. The advance reservation period for these trains are a maximum of 30 days only as against other trains that have 120 days of ARP. For suvidha trains passengers are issued either confirmed berth or RAC and there is no waitlist concept in Suvidha trains. So for passengers who are looking for a sure shot seat can opt for Suvidha train if this train is available for your route. But hang on, before you proceed further to book a ticket in this trains, let us tell you that it will burn a hole in your pocket because Suvidha trains too have dynamic fare (flexi fare) system just like rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. So you might end up paying more for a SL class than Second AC of any other train on same route. Also, senior citizens and children are not given any privilege of concession in these trains. And once you drop the plan to travel, do it carefully as there is no cancellation permitted for these trains of course with some exceptions. 2 suvidha trains run from Mumbai to Kanpur - Mumbai Central Lucknow Jn SF Suvidha Special (82907) and Mumbai Bandra Terminus Gorakhpur Suvidha Special (82909).

Mumbai to Kanpur Mumbai Central Lucknow Jn SF Suvidha Special (82907) departs from Mumbai Central station (MMCT) at and arrives Kanpur Central station (CNB) at .

Mumbai to Kanpur Mumbai Bandra Terminus Gorakhpur Suvidha Special (82909) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Kanpur Central station (CNB) at .

info

Mumbai to Kanpur Pushpak Express 12534

Mumbai to Kanpur Pushpak Express (12534) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Kanpur Central station (CNB) at . Mumbai to Kanpur train fare is Rs.3855 in First AC, Rs.1555 in Third AC, Rs.2250 in Second AC and Rs.585 in Sleeper for this train. In Pushpak Express (12534), seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Kanpur Mumbai LTT Lucknow Jn. SF Express 12107

Mumbai to Kanpur Mumbai LTT Lucknow Jn. SF Express (12107) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Kanpur Central station (CNB) at . Mumbai to Kanpur train fare is Rs.1535 in Third AC, Rs.2225 in Second AC and Rs.580 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Mumbai to Kanpur Udyog Nagri Express 12173

Mumbai to Kanpur Udyog Nagri Express (12173) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Kanpur Central station (CNB) at . Mumbai to Kanpur train fare is Rs.1535 in Third AC, Rs.2225 in Second AC and Rs.580 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Mumbai to Kanpur Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Sant Kabir Dham SF Express 12542

Mumbai to Kanpur Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Sant Kabir Dham SF Express (12542) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Kanpur Central station (CNB) at . Mumbai to Kanpur train fare is Rs.1535 in Third AC, Rs.2225 in Second AC and Rs.580 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Sant Kabir Dham SF Express (12542), seat availability status is PQWL5/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL25/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL110/WL50 in Sleeper (SL) with 7% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Kanpur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mumbai to Kanpur is Udyog Nagri Express (12173) which travels a distance of 1335 kms in just 21 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Mumbai to Kanpur is Bandra Terminus Gorakhpur Express (via Barhni) (15068) which travels a distance of 1490 kms in 31 hrs 20 mints. The most punctual train from Mumbai to Kanpur is Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Express (via Barhni) (15064) which reaches Kanpur Central with an average delay of just 1 mints. The most delayed train from Mumbai to Kanpur is Mumbai CSMT Lucknow AC SF Special Fare Special (02019) which reaches Kanpur Central with an average delay of over 11 hrs 58 mints.
info

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).
info

About Kanpur

Kanpur is the biggest city of Uttar Pradesh and is the main centre of commercial and industrial activities. Formerly it was known as Manchester of India. Now it is the commercial capital of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated on the most important national highways no. 2 & 25 and state highway, the main Delhi-Howrah railway trunck lines & at the bank of holy river Ganga. It has one of eight railway museum in India. Kanpur Central is the busiest railway station in India in terms of frequency of trains. Around 408 trains passes through the station daily. It is a major intercity rail and commuter rail station in the city of Kanpur, and is situated on the Howrah - Delhi broad gauge route passing through Uttar Pradesh. It also holds the record for the largest interlocking route system in the world. Kanpur has one airport Kanpur Airport or Ganesh Shanker Vidhyarthi Airport which was originally designated for the Indian Air Force. In the 1970s, flights operated from this airport regularly to Delhi, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune and Mumbai. There are several places to visit at Kanpur including J.k Temple, Allen Forest Zoo, Ganga Bairage, Bithoor,Nana Rao Park, Malls Like Z-Square, Rave Moti and Oldest Mall of U.P Rave 3, Moti Jheel, Kanpur Museum (to know the great Haritage of Kanpur) at Phool Bagh,and phool Bagh itself. Famous street foods in Kanpur Hanumaan chat (p.road), Talk of the town (gumti), Banarasi ki chai (80 feet road), Munna samosa (nehru nagar), Gopal ke Golgappe(near gopal talkies), Bombay chaupaati bhelpuri (swaroop nagar), Makkhan Singh (Swaroop Nagar), Sanjha Chulha (Govind Nagar). Kanpur has 1 railway station - Kanpur Central (CNB).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
I requested the authority to help, TC are asked money as my ticket is waitlist and toked thousand RS, my request is about PNR No. 2153269155
[My query is about PNR 2153269155 for train 14056 BRAHMPUTRA MAIL]
edit Answer
53 views
  
0 reply
Hav a chanc to cnf ticket
[My query is about PNR 6722229328 for train 13044 RXL HWH EXPRESS]
edit Answer
45 views
  
0 reply
Chart ready time 12506
Chart kitne baje ready hota hai please
edit Answer
83 views
  
1 reply
At what time chart prepared in solapur for bikaner yesvantpur train. let me know. because want to travel from bjp to dvg in current res
[My query is about train 16588]
edit Answer
29 views
  
0 reply
When the chart is gonna prepared
Chart for train Durunto Express from hazart nizamuddim to pune??? When it prepares???
edit Answer
71 views
  
1 reply
Can I travel in waiting tatkal ticket?
[My query is about PNR 2835137985 for train 12148 NZM KOP EXP]
edit Answer
100 views
  
0 reply
I opted for lower berth preference while booking ticket. Will I get lower berth or not?
My query about pnr 4451925646. I booked my ticket nd its get confirmed. I booked a tic in 3A. But i had a preference for side lower berth. Whether can i get my preference or it will change. ??
edit Answer
86 views
  
1 reply
Can I travel in Tatkal waiting ticket?
[My query is about PNR 2835137985 for train 12148 NZM KOP EXP]
edit Answer
106 views
  
1 reply
Can I travel in waiting 3 AC counter ticket?
Meine railway ka counter ticket book kraya hai 3 ac ka agr waiting confirm nhi Hoti hai toh main waiting main Yatra kar Sakta hu.
edit Answer
459 views
  
2 replies
When does the chart preparation for the ticket takes place?
[My query is about PNR 8434201583 for train 22917 HARIDWAR EXP]
edit Answer
208 views
  
1 reply
How can I see chart online
[My query is about PNR 8434201583 for train 22917 HARIDWAR EXP]
edit Answer
102 views
  
1 reply