close
swap_horiz
close

Mumbai to Jalgaon Jn trains

11093
Mahanagari Express
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
06 hr 28 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
2A
₹ 965
3A
₹ 675
SL
₹ 250
01075
Mumbai CSMT Nagpur Summer Special
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
06 hr 55 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
SL
N/A
15068
Bandra Terminus Gorakhpur Express (via Barhni)
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
11 hr 00 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
3A
₹ 865
SL
₹ 315
09017
Bandra Terminus Allahabad Chheoki Weekly Special Fare Special
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
11 hr 05 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
12165
Ratnagiri SF Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
05 hr 55 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
2A
₹ 980
3A
₹ 700
SL
₹ 270
51153
Mumbai CSMT Bhusaval Passenger (UnReserved)
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
11 hr 20 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
12859
Gitanjali Express
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
05 hr 58 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
3A
₹ 725
SL
₹ 280
15017
Kashi Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
06 hr 20 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
2A
₹ 935
3A
₹ 655
SL
₹ 240
12519
Mumbai LTT Kamakhya AC SF Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
05 hr 42 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
2A
₹ 980
3A
₹ 700
14313
Mumbai LTT Bareilly Weekly Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
05 hr 58 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
2A
₹ 935
3A
₹ 655
SL
₹ 240
02021
Mumbai CSMT Nagpur SF Summer Special
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
06 hr 45 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
SL
N/A
11061
Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Darbhanga (Pawan) Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
06 hr 08 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
2A
₹ 935
3A
₹ 655
SL
₹ 240
11071
Kamayani Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
06 hr 03 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
2A
₹ 935
3A
₹ 655
SL
₹ 240
12188
Mumbai CSMT Jabalpur Garib Rath Express
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
05 hr 58 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
3A
₹ 515
22121
Mumbai LTT Lucknow AC SF Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
05 hr 48 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
2A
₹ 980
3A
₹ 700
22103
Mumbai LTT Faizabad SF Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
05 hr 23 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
2A
₹ 980
3A
₹ 700
SL
₹ 270
12139
Sewagram SF Express
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
06 hr 48 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
3A
₹ 725
SL
₹ 280
11026
Pune Bhusaval Express
KYN ()
Kalyan Jn
05 hr 43 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
CC
₹ 495
SL
₹ 230
2S
₹ 135
22221
Mumbai CSMT Hazrat Nizamuddin Rajdhani Express
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
05 hr 03 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
12161
Lashkar SF Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
05 hr 38 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
2A
₹ 980
3A
₹ 700
SL
₹ 270
12105
Vidarbha SF Express
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
06 hr 23 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
3A
₹ 725
SL
₹ 280
12137
Punjab Mail
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
06 hr 33 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
3A
₹ 725
SL
₹ 280
12111
Mumbai CSMT Amravati SF Express
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
06 hr 48 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
3A
₹ 725
SL
₹ 280
12809
Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur)
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
06 hr 33 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
3A
₹ 725
SL
₹ 280
12322
Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (via Gaya)
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
06 hr 28 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
3A
₹ 725
SL
₹ 280
18029
Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
06 hr 38 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
2A
₹ 935
3A
₹ 655
SL
₹ 240
13202
Mumbai LTT Rajendra Nagar Terminal Janta Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
06 hr 33 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
2A
₹ 935
3A
₹ 655
SL
₹ 240
11015
Kushinagar Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
06 hr 32 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
2A
₹ 935
3A
₹ 655
SL
₹ 240
11057
Pathankot) Express
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
06 hr 43 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
2A
₹ 965
3A
₹ 675
SL
₹ 250
12141
Mumbai LTT Patliputra SF Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
06 hr 03 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
2A
₹ 980
3A
₹ 700
SL
₹ 270
19003
Bandra Terminus Bhusaval Khandesh Express
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
11 hr 30 min
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
3A
₹ 865
SL
₹ 315
info

Mumbai to Jalgaon Jn train time table

Mumbai LTT Patliputra SF Express (12141) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at taking a total of 6 hrs 3 mints to cover the distance of 400 kms. Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express (18029) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at taking a total of 6 hrs 38 mints to cover the distance of 400 kms. Pathankot) Express (11057) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at taking a total of 6 hrs 43 mints to cover the distance of 417 kms. Mahanagari Express (11093) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at taking a total of 6 hrs 28 mints to cover the distance of 417 kms.
info

Mumbai to Jalgaon Jn train Seat Availability

In Mumbai LTT Patliputra SF Express (12141), seat availability status is PQWL12/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL26/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 71% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL149/WL117 in Sleeper (SL) with 27% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express (18029), seat availability status is GNWL71/WL48 in Third AC (3A) with 61% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Pathankot) Express (11057), seat availability status is GNWL23/WL18 in Second AC (2A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL74/WL49 in Third AC (3A) with 69% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL139/WL101 in Sleeper (SL) with 70% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mahanagari Express (11093), seat availability status is PQWL7/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 76% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL143/WL91 in Sleeper (SL) with 24% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Jalgaon Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Mumbai to Jalgaon Jn is Rs 135 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 495 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1645 in First AC (1A), Rs 935 in Second AC (2A), Rs 230 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 120 in None (GN) and Rs 515 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 790 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 870 in Third AC (3A).
info

Mumbai to Jalgaon Jn train Rajdhani

Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 1 rajdhani train runs from Mumbai to Jalgaon Jn - Mumbai CSMT Hazrat Nizamuddin Rajdhani Express (22221).

Mumbai to Jalgaon Jn Mumbai CSMT Hazrat Nizamuddin Rajdhani Express (22221) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at . Mumbai to Jalgaon Jn rajdhani fare is Rs.1935 in First AC, Rs.1195 in Third AC and Rs.1670 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also.

info

Mumbai to Jalgaon Jn train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Mumbai to Jalgaon Jn - Mumbai CSMT Jabalpur Garib Rath Express (12188).

Mumbai to Jalgaon Jn Mumbai CSMT Jabalpur Garib Rath Express (12188) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at . Mumbai to Jalgaon Jn garib-rath fare is Rs.515 in Third AC for this train.

info

Mumbai to Jalgaon Jn Pathankot) Express 11057

Mumbai to Jalgaon Jn Pathankot) Express (11057) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at . Mumbai to Jalgaon Jn train fare is Rs.130 in None, Rs.675 in Third AC, Rs.965 in Second AC and Rs.250 in Sleeper for this train. In Pathankot) Express (11057), seat availability status is GNWL23/WL18 in Second AC (2A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL74/WL49 in Third AC (3A) with 69% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL139/WL101 in Sleeper (SL) with 70% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Jalgaon Jn Mumbai LTT Patliputra SF Express 12141

Mumbai to Jalgaon Jn Mumbai LTT Patliputra SF Express (12141) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at . Mumbai to Jalgaon Jn train fare is Rs.1645 in First AC, Rs.145 in None, Rs.700 in Third AC, Rs.980 in Second AC and Rs.270 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai LTT Patliputra SF Express (12141), seat availability status is PQWL12/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL26/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 71% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL149/WL117 in Sleeper (SL) with 27% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Jalgaon Jn Mahanagari Express 11093

Mumbai to Jalgaon Jn Mahanagari Express (11093) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at . Mumbai to Jalgaon Jn train fare is Rs.130 in None, Rs.675 in Third AC, Rs.965 in Second AC and Rs.250 in Sleeper for this train. In Mahanagari Express (11093), seat availability status is PQWL7/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 76% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL143/WL91 in Sleeper (SL) with 24% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Jalgaon Jn Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express 18029

Mumbai to Jalgaon Jn Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express (18029) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at . Mumbai to Jalgaon Jn train fare is Rs.130 in None, Rs.655 in Third AC, Rs.935 in Second AC and Rs.240 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express (18029), seat availability status is GNWL71/WL48 in Third AC (3A) with 61% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Jalgaon Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mumbai to Jalgaon Jn is Mumbai CSMT Hazrat Nizamuddin Rajdhani Express (22221) which travels a distance of 417 kms in just 5 hrs 3 mints. The slowest train from Mumbai to Jalgaon Jn is Bandra Terminus Bhusaval Khandesh Express (19003) which travels a distance of 552 kms in 11 hrs 30 mints. The most punctual train from Mumbai to Jalgaon Jn is Mumbai LTT Bareilly Weekly Express (14313) which reaches Jalgaon Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mumbai to Jalgaon Jn is Mumbai CSMT Nagpur Summer Special (01075) which reaches Jalgaon Jn with an average delay of over 19 hrs 48 mints.
info

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.