Hide Fare
Show Fare

Mumbai to Huzur Sahib Nanded train seat availability & fare

Wed, April 25
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Tapovan Express
17617


CSMT


NED
11:45
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 34 min ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 34 min ago
Tadoba Weekly Express
11083


LTT


NED
12:55
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Mumbai LTT Hazur Sahib Nanded (Weekly) Express
11011


LTT


NED
16:40
- - W - - - -
--
GNWL5/WL1
89%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
GNWL12/WL4
90%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
GNWL119/WL51
82%
Trends
checked 35 min ago
--
--
Panvel Hazur Sahib Nanded Express (Via Latur)
17613


PNVL


NED
17:25
M T W T F S -
--
GNWL6/RAC5
100%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
GNWL18/WL12
83%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
GNWL105/WL51
66%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
--
--
Nandigram Express
11401


CSMT


NED
12:35
M T W T F S S
GNWL8/WL5
92%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
GNWL30/WL20
58%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
GNWL55/WL24
66%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
GNWL278/WL186
17%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
--
--
Mumbai LTT Nizamabad Express
11205


LTT


NED
13:00
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Devagiri Express
17057


CSMT


NED
11:30
M T W T F S S
GNWL6/WL5
83%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
GNWL31/WL20
81%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
GNWL52/WL26
73%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
GNWL248/WL177
47%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
--
--
Recently Asked Question

Mumbai to Huzur Sahib Nanded train time table

Nandigram Express (11401) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Huzur Sahib Nanded station (NED) at taking a total of 12 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 606 kms. Devagiri Express (17057) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Huzur Sahib Nanded station (NED) at taking a total of 11 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 606 kms.

Mumbai to Huzur Sahib Nanded train Seat Availability

In Nandigram Express (11401), seat availability status is GNWL8/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 92% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL30/WL20 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL55/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 66% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL278/WL186 in Sleeper (SL) with 17% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Devagiri Express (17057), seat availability status is GNWL6/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 83% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL31/WL20 in Second AC (2A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL52/WL26 in Third AC (3A) with 73% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL248/WL177 in Sleeper (SL) with 47% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Huzur Sahib Nanded train Fare

Fare for trains from Mumbai to Huzur Sahib Nanded is Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 730 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2205 in First AC (1A), Rs 1280 in Second AC (2A), Rs 325 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 175 in None (GN) and Rs 895 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 205 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 935 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 425 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1210 in Third AC (3A).

Mumbai to Huzur Sahib Nanded Devagiri Express 17057

Mumbai to Huzur Sahib Nanded Devagiri Express (17057) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Huzur Sahib Nanded station (NED) at . Mumbai to Huzur Sahib Nanded train fare is Rs.2205 in First AC, Rs.915 in Third AC, Rs.1310 in Second AC and Rs.335 in Sleeper for this train. In Devagiri Express (17057), seat availability status is GNWL6/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 83% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL31/WL20 in Second AC (2A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL52/WL26 in Third AC (3A) with 73% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL248/WL177 in Sleeper (SL) with 47% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Huzur Sahib Nanded Nandigram Express 11401

Mumbai to Huzur Sahib Nanded Nandigram Express (11401) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Huzur Sahib Nanded station (NED) at . Mumbai to Huzur Sahib Nanded train fare is Rs.2205 in First AC, Rs.175 in None, Rs.915 in Third AC, Rs.1310 in Second AC and Rs.335 in Sleeper for this train. In Nandigram Express (11401), seat availability status is GNWL8/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 92% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL30/WL20 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL55/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 66% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL278/WL186 in Sleeper (SL) with 17% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Huzur Sahib Nanded train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mumbai to Huzur Sahib Nanded is Devagiri Express (17057) which travels a distance of 606 kms in just 11 hrs 30 mints. The slowest train from Mumbai to Huzur Sahib Nanded is Panvel Hazur Sahib Nanded Express (Via Latur) (17613) which travels a distance of 675 kms in 17 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Mumbai to Huzur Sahib Nanded is Mumbai LTT Hazur Sahib Nanded (Weekly) Express (11011) which reaches Huzur Sahib Nanded with an average delay of just 25 mints. The most delayed train from Mumbai to Huzur Sahib Nanded is Mumbai LTT Nizamabad Express (11205) which reaches Huzur Sahib Nanded with an average delay of over 1 hrs 7 mints.

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.