Hide Fare
Show Fare

Mumbai to Hubli train seat availability & fare

Fri, April 20
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Ajmer Mysuru Express
16209


KYN


UBL
15:55
M - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Gandhidham KSR Bengaluru Express
16505


KYN


UBL
15:55
- - W - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Jodhpur KSR Bengaluru Express (via Hubballi)
16507


KYN


UBL
15:55
- - - - F - S
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 59 min ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 59 min ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 59 min ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 59 min ago
Ajmer KSR Bengaluru Garib Nawaz Express
16531


KYN


UBL
15:40
- T - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Bhagat Ki Kothi (Jodhpur) KSR Bengaluru Express (Via Guntakal)
16533


KYN


UBL
15:40
- - - T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sri Ganganagar Tiruchchirappalli HumSafar Express
22497


KYN


UBL
14:45
- - W - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Palace Queen Humsafar Express
19667


BSR


UBL
16:15
- T - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Mumbai LTT Hubballi Express (Via Belagavi)
17318


LTT


UBL
16:30
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL23/WL14
82%
Trends
checked 3 min ago
GNWL49/WL35
76%
Trends
checked 3 min ago
GNWL220/WL146
24%
Trends
checked 3 min ago
Mumbai LTT Hubballi Weekly Express (via Vijayapura)
17322


LTT


UBL
20:20
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Dadar Puducherry Chalukya Express (via Yesvantpur)
11005


DR


UBL
14:58
M - - - F - S
--
PQWL20/WL16
72%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
PQWL66/WL45
59%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
REGRET/PQWL201
0%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
Dadar Tirunelveli Chalukya Express (via Yesvantpur)
11021


DR


UBL
14:58
- T W - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sharavati Express
11035


DR


UBL
14:58
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Barmer Yesvantpur AC Express
14806


KYN


UBL
19:25
- - - - F - -
RLWL6/WL4
82%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
RLWL30/WL12
82%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
RLWL87/WL40
75%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
--
Bikaner Yesvantpur Express
16588


KYN


UBL
19:25
M - W - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Mumbai to Hubli train time table

Mumbai LTT Hubballi Express (Via Belagavi) (17318) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Hubli Jn station (UBL) at taking a total of 16 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 728 kms. Dadar Puducherry Chalukya Express (via Yesvantpur) (11005) departs from Mumbai Dadar Central station (DR) at and arrives Hubli Jn station (UBL) at taking a total of 14 hrs 58 mints to cover the distance of 739 kms. Dadar Tirunelveli Chalukya Express (via Yesvantpur) (11021) departs from Mumbai Dadar Central station (DR) at and arrives Hubli Jn station (UBL) at taking a total of 14 hrs 58 mints to cover the distance of 739 kms. Sharavati Express (11035) departs from Mumbai Dadar Central station (DR) at and arrives Hubli Jn station (UBL) at taking a total of 14 hrs 58 mints to cover the distance of 739 kms.

Mumbai to Hubli train Seat Availability

In Mumbai LTT Hubballi Express (Via Belagavi) (17318), seat availability status is GNWL23/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL49/WL35 in Third AC (3A) with 76% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL219/WL145 in Sleeper (SL) with 24% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Dadar Puducherry Chalukya Express (via Yesvantpur) (11005), seat availability status is PQWL20/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL66/WL45 in Third AC (3A) with 59% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL201 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Hubli train Fare

Fare for trains from Mumbai to Hubli is Rs 2435 in First AC (1A), Rs 205 in None (GN), Rs 1000 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1440 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 365 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1315 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1860 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 470 in Sleeper (SL).

Mumbai to Hubli train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 2 humsafar trains run from Mumbai to Hubli - Palace Queen Humsafar Express (19667) and Sri Ganganagar Tiruchchirappalli HumSafar Express (22497).

Mumbai to Hubli Palace Queen Humsafar Express (19667) departs from Vasai Road station (BSR) at and arrives Hubli Jn station (UBL) at . Mumbai to Hubli humsafar fare is Rs.1785 in Third AC for this train.

Mumbai to Hubli Sri Ganganagar Tiruchchirappalli HumSafar Express (22497) departs from Kalyan Jn station (KYN) at and arrives Hubli Jn station (UBL) at . Mumbai to Hubli humsafar fare is Rs.1745 in Third AC for this train.

Mumbai to Hubli Mumbai LTT Hubballi Express (Via Belagavi) 17318

Mumbai to Hubli Mumbai LTT Hubballi Express (Via Belagavi) (17318) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Hubli Jn station (UBL) at . Mumbai to Hubli train fare is Rs.205 in None, Rs.1030 in Third AC, Rs.1485 in Second AC and Rs.380 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai LTT Hubballi Express (Via Belagavi) (17318), seat availability status is GNWL23/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL49/WL35 in Third AC (3A) with 76% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL219/WL145 in Sleeper (SL) with 24% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Hubli Dadar Puducherry Chalukya Express (via Yesvantpur) 11005

Mumbai to Hubli Dadar Puducherry Chalukya Express (via Yesvantpur) (11005) departs from Mumbai Dadar Central station (DR) at and arrives Hubli Jn station (UBL) at . Mumbai to Hubli train fare is Rs.1040 in Third AC, Rs.1500 in Second AC and Rs.380 in Sleeper for this train. In Dadar Puducherry Chalukya Express (via Yesvantpur) (11005), seat availability status is PQWL20/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL66/WL45 in Third AC (3A) with 59% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL201 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Hubli Dadar Tirunelveli Chalukya Express (via Yesvantpur) 11021

Mumbai to Hubli Dadar Tirunelveli Chalukya Express (via Yesvantpur) (11021) departs from Mumbai Dadar Central station (DR) at and arrives Hubli Jn station (UBL) at . Mumbai to Hubli train fare is Rs.1040 in Third AC, Rs.1500 in Second AC and Rs.380 in Sleeper for this train.

Mumbai to Hubli Sharavati Express 11035

Mumbai to Hubli Sharavati Express (11035) departs from Mumbai Dadar Central station (DR) at and arrives Hubli Jn station (UBL) at . Mumbai to Hubli train fare is Rs.1040 in Third AC, Rs.1500 in Second AC and Rs.380 in Sleeper for this train.

Mumbai to Hubli train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mumbai to Hubli is Sri Ganganagar Tiruchchirappalli HumSafar Express (22497) which travels a distance of 697 kms in just 14 hrs 45 mints. The slowest train from Mumbai to Hubli is Mumbai LTT Hubballi Weekly Express (via Vijayapura) (17322) which travels a distance of 790 kms in 20 hrs 20 mints. The most punctual train from Mumbai to Hubli is Mumbai LTT Hubballi Weekly Express (via Vijayapura) (17322) which reaches Hubli Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mumbai to Hubli is Sri Ganganagar Tiruchchirappalli HumSafar Express (22497) which reaches Hubli Jn with an average delay of over 42 mints.

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.