close
swap_horiz
close

Mumbai to Gooty Jn trains

11043
Mumbai LTT (Kurla) Madurai Weekly Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
16 hr 23 min
GY ()
Gooty Jn
SL
₹ 415
11301
Udyan Express
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
16 hr 04 min
GY ()
Gooty Jn
SL
₹ 420
11017
Mumbai LTT Karaikal Weekly Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
14 hr 33 min
GY ()
Gooty Jn
SL
₹ 415
16331
Mumbai CSMT Thiruvananthapuram Weekly Express
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
15 hr 48 min
GY ()
Gooty Jn
SL
₹ 420
16339
Mumbai CSMT Nagercoil Express
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
15 hr 48 min
GY ()
Gooty Jn
SL
₹ 420
16351
Mumbai CSMT Nagercoil Balaji Express
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
15 hr 48 min
GY ()
Gooty Jn
SL
₹ 420
11073
Mumbai LTT Chennai Central Weekly Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
15 hr 28 min
GY ()
Gooty Jn
SL
₹ 415
11041
Mumbai CSMT Chennai Central Express
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
16 hr 54 min
GY ()
Gooty Jn
SL
₹ 420
16381
Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
17 hr 28 min
GY ()
Gooty Jn
SL
₹ 420
19420
Ahmedabad Chennai Central Express
BSR ()
Vasai Road
15 hr 43 min
GY ()
Gooty Jn
SL
₹ 420
06052
Ahmedabad Chennai Central Special Fare Special
KYN ()
Kalyan Jn
14 hr 42 min
GY ()
Gooty Jn
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
16613
Rajkot Coimbatore Express
KYN ()
Kalyan Jn
14 hr 43 min
GY ()
Gooty Jn
SL
₹ 405
12163
Dadar Central Chennai Egmore SF Express
DR ()
Mumbai Dadar Central
15 hr 03 min
GY ()
Gooty Jn
SL
₹ 450
11013
Mumbai LTT Coimbatore Kurla Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
15 hr 54 min
GY ()
Gooty Jn
SL
₹ 415
11027
Mumbai CSMT Chennai Central Mail
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
18 hr 33 min
GY ()
Gooty Jn
SL
₹ 420
info

Mumbai to Gooty Jn train time table

Mumbai LTT Coimbatore Kurla Express (11013) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Gooty Jn station (GY) at taking a total of 15 hrs 54 mints to cover the distance of 843 kms. Mumbai CSMT Chennai Central Express (11041) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Gooty Jn station (GY) at taking a total of 16 hrs 54 mints to cover the distance of 860 kms. Dadar Central Chennai Egmore SF Express (12163) departs from Mumbai Dadar Central station (DR) at and arrives Gooty Jn station (GY) at taking a total of 15 hrs 3 mints to cover the distance of 851 kms. Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Gooty Jn station (GY) at taking a total of 17 hrs 28 mints to cover the distance of 860 kms.
info

Mumbai to Gooty Jn train Seat Availability

In Dadar Central Chennai Egmore SF Express (12163), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL11/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 51% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL32/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL123/WL88 in Sleeper (SL) with 21% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL13/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 52% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL113/WL89 in Sleeper (SL) with 44% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Gooty Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Mumbai to Gooty Jn is Rs 2780 in First AC (1A), Rs 220 in None (GN), Rs 1100 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1590 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 405 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1420 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2050 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 520 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Mumbai to Gooty Jn Mumbai LTT Coimbatore Kurla Express 11013

Mumbai to Gooty Jn Mumbai LTT Coimbatore Kurla Express (11013) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Gooty Jn station (GY) at . Mumbai to Gooty Jn train fare is Rs.2780 in First AC, Rs.230 in None, Rs.1135 in Third AC, Rs.1640 in Second AC and Rs.415 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Mumbai to Gooty Jn Dadar Central Chennai Egmore SF Express 12163

Mumbai to Gooty Jn Dadar Central Chennai Egmore SF Express (12163) departs from Mumbai Dadar Central station (DR) at and arrives Gooty Jn station (GY) at . Mumbai to Gooty Jn train fare is Rs.2880 in First AC, Rs.1190 in Third AC, Rs.1700 in Second AC and Rs.450 in Sleeper for this train. In Dadar Central Chennai Egmore SF Express (12163), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL11/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 51% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL32/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL123/WL88 in Sleeper (SL) with 21% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Gooty Jn Mumbai CSMT Chennai Central Express 11041

Mumbai to Gooty Jn Mumbai CSMT Chennai Central Express (11041) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Gooty Jn station (GY) at . Mumbai to Gooty Jn train fare is Rs.230 in None, Rs.1145 in Third AC, Rs.1650 in Second AC and Rs.420 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Mumbai to Gooty Jn Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express 16381

Mumbai to Gooty Jn Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Gooty Jn station (GY) at . Mumbai to Gooty Jn train fare is Rs.1145 in Third AC, Rs.1650 in Second AC and Rs.420 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL13/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 52% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL113/WL89 in Sleeper (SL) with 44% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Gooty Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mumbai to Gooty Jn is Mumbai LTT Karaikal Weekly Express (11017) which travels a distance of 843 kms in just 14 hrs 33 mints. The slowest train from Mumbai to Gooty Jn is Mumbai CSMT Chennai Central Mail (11027) which travels a distance of 860 kms in 18 hrs 33 mints. The most punctual train from Mumbai to Gooty Jn is Dadar Central Chennai Egmore SF Express (12163) which reaches Gooty Jn with an average delay of just 11 mints. The most delayed train from Mumbai to Gooty Jn is Mumbai LTT Karaikal Weekly Express (11017) which reaches Gooty Jn with an average delay of over 3 hrs 28 mints.
info

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
How to change middle berth to upper berth?
[My query is about PNR 8314538245 for train 11005 PUDUCHERRY EXP]
edit Answer
461 views
  
1 reply
When and how long does the chart gets prepared before the train departure?
[My query is about train 22548]
edit Answer
422 views
  
1 reply
What time train does no. 01703 depart from Jabalpur?
[ My query is about train 01703 ]
edit Answer
333 views
  
1 reply
What are the chances of 19612 train to get cancelled on 15 th January?
[ My query is about train 19613 ]
edit Answer
273 views
  
1 reply
When will the charting be done for Rameswaram bhubaneswar express?
18495 Charting time please.
edit Answer
131 views
  
0 reply
Query- Unable to check the seat availability of train no. 12312 on Trainman and IRCTC
12312 train no seats shown
edit Answer
205 views
  
0 reply
Can I get confirm tickets for Amravati - Jabalpur express 12159 from Nagpur station to Jabalpur on 22 Jan 2019
About Tickets confirming issue
edit Answer
147 views
  
0 reply
What is meaning of concession for Public Examing, who can be eligible for this
Concession for Public Examing
edit Answer
127 views
  
0 reply
What is the running status of train 12484?
[ My query is about train 12484 ] don’t runing status show her
edit Answer
178 views
  
1 reply
Why am I unable to check the running status for 12986 for 13 Jan 2019?
[ My query is about train 12986 ] App is not showing running status
edit Answer
201 views
  
0 reply