Hide Fare
Show Fare

Mumbai to Gondia Jn train seat availability & fare

Sat, April 21
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Mumbai LTT Hatia SF Express
12811


LTT


G
15:30
M - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Bhubaneswar SF Express
12879


LTT


G
15:30
- - W - - S -
--
PQWL25/WL15
61%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
PQWL94/WL49
28%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
REGRET/PQWL101
0%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
Mumbai LTT Visakhapatnam SF Express (Via Nagpur)
22848


LTT


G
15:30
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Gitanjali Express
12859


CSMT


G
14:46
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL36/WL24
31%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/PQWL31
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/PQWL151
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Mumbai CSMT Santragachi AC Superfast Special Fare Special
01123


CSMT


G
17:01
- - - - - S -
--
--
GNWL252/WL90
29%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
--
Mumbai CSMT Howrah Weekly SF Express
12869


CSMT


G
16:16
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Kamakhya Karmabhoomi Express
22511


LTT


G
15:51
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Tatanagar Antyodaya Express
22885


LTT


G
13:53
- T - - - S -
--
--
--
--
Vidarbha SF Express
12105


CSMT


G
16:10
M T W T F S S
GNWL26/WL11
62%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
GNWL103/WL39
68%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
GNWL201/WL70
41%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
GNWL488/WL388
6%
Trends
checked 51 min ago
Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express
12101


LTT


G
15:01
M T - - F S -
PQWL9/WL9
66%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
PQWL36/WL30
38%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
PQWL84/WL46
28%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
REGRET/PQWL101
0%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
Mumbai LTT Puri SF Express (via Titlagarh)
12145


LTT


G
16:06
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Samarsata SF Express
12151


LTT


G
16:06
- - W T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur)
12809


CSMT


G
16:36
M T W T F S S
PQWL9/WL8
71%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
REGRET/PQWL26
0%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
REGRET/PQWL51
0%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
REGRET/PQWL101
0%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
Mumbai LTT Shalimar (Kurla) Express
18029


LTT


G
17:45
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL38/WL26
80%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
GNWL97/WL65
42%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
GNWL533/WL398
4%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Mumbai to Gondia Jn train time table

Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express (12101) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Gondia Jn station (G) at taking a total of 15 hrs 1 mints to cover the distance of 945 kms. Vidarbha SF Express (12105) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Gondia Jn station (G) at taking a total of 16 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 962 kms. Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Gondia Jn station (G) at taking a total of 16 hrs 36 mints to cover the distance of 962 kms.

Mumbai to Gondia Jn train Seat Availability

In Vidarbha SF Express (12105), seat availability status is GNWL22/WL10 in First AC (1A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL71/WL19 in Second AC (2A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL161/WL61 in Third AC (3A) with 68% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL361/WL255 in Sleeper (SL) with 27% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809), seat availability status is PQWL8/WL6 in First AC (1A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL26 in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL84/WL50 in Third AC (3A) with 65% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL101 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Gondia Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Mumbai to Gondia Jn is Rs 3075 in First AC (1A), Rs 260 in None (GN), Rs 1215 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1760 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 445 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1570 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2275 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 575 in Sleeper (SL).

Mumbai to Gondia Jn Vidarbha SF Express 12105

Mumbai to Gondia Jn Vidarbha SF Express (12105) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Gondia Jn station (G) at . Mumbai to Gondia Jn train fare is Rs.3120 in First AC, Rs.265 in None, Rs.1280 in Third AC, Rs.1835 in Second AC and Rs.485 in Sleeper for this train. In Vidarbha SF Express (12105), seat availability status is GNWL22/WL10 in First AC (1A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL71/WL19 in Second AC (2A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL161/WL61 in Third AC (3A) with 68% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL361/WL255 in Sleeper (SL) with 27% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Gondia Jn Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) 12809

Mumbai to Gondia Jn Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Gondia Jn station (G) at . Mumbai to Gondia Jn train fare is Rs.3120 in First AC, Rs.265 in None, Rs.1280 in Third AC, Rs.1835 in Second AC and Rs.485 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809), seat availability status is PQWL8/WL6 in First AC (1A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL26 in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL84/WL50 in Third AC (3A) with 65% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL101 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Gondia Jn Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express 12101

Mumbai to Gondia Jn Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express (12101) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Gondia Jn station (G) at . Mumbai to Gondia Jn train fare is Rs.3075 in First AC, Rs.260 in None, Rs.1265 in Third AC, Rs.1810 in Second AC and Rs.475 in Sleeper for this train.

Mumbai to Gondia Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mumbai to Gondia Jn is Mumbai LTT Tatanagar Antyodaya Express (22885) which travels a distance of 945 kms in just 13 hrs 53 mints. The slowest train from Mumbai to Gondia Jn is Mumbai LTT Shalimar (Kurla) Express (18029) which travels a distance of 946 kms in 17 hrs 45 mints. The most punctual train from Mumbai to Gondia Jn is Mumbai LTT Tatanagar Antyodaya Express (22885) which reaches Gondia Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mumbai to Gondia Jn is Mumbai LTT Bhubaneswar SF Express (12879) which reaches Gondia Jn with an average delay of over 1 hrs 31 mints.

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.