close
swap_horiz
close

Mumbai to Gandhidham Bg trains

FILTER TRAINS
Clear all
Show trains with pantry car only
Train Type
Departure Time
12959
Dadar Bhuj SF Express (via Palanpur)
DDR ()
Mumbai Dadar West
15 hr 55 min
GIMB ()
Gandhidham Bg
SL
₹ 470
09433
Bandra Terminus Gandhidham SF Special Fare Special
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
13 hr 25 min
GIMB ()
Gandhidham Bg
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
19115
Sayaji Nagari Express
DDR ()
Mumbai Dadar West
14 hr 10 min
GIMB ()
Gandhidham Bg
SL
₹ 395
19423
Tirunelveli Gandhidham Humsafar Express
BSR ()
Vasai Road
13 hr 15 min
GIMB ()
Gandhidham Bg
22955
Kutch SF Express
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
13 hr 20 min
GIMB ()
Gandhidham Bg
SL
₹ 425
16506
KSR Bengaluru Gandhidham Express
KYN ()
Kalyan Jn
15 hr 00 min
GIMB ()
Gandhidham Bg
SL
₹ 395
11092
Pune Bhuj Express
KYN ()
Kalyan Jn
14 hr 45 min
GIMB ()
Gandhidham Bg
SL
₹ 395
16336
Nagercoil Gandhidham Express
BSR ()
Vasai Road
13 hr 40 min
GIMB ()
Gandhidham Bg
SL
₹ 385
22903
Mumbai Bandra (T.) Bhuj AC SuperFast Express
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
11 hr 30 min
GIMB ()
Gandhidham Bg
22951
Bandra Terminus Gandhidham Weekly Super Fast Express
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
15 hr 35 min
GIMB ()
Gandhidham Bg
SL
₹ 450
info

Mumbai to Gandhidham Bg train time table

Sayaji Nagari Express (19115) departs from Mumbai Dadar West station (DDR) at and arrives Gandhidham Bg station (GIMB) at taking a total of 14 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 786 kms. Mumbai Bandra (T.) Bhuj AC SuperFast Express (22903) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Gandhidham Bg station (GIMB) at taking a total of 11 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 781 kms. Kutch SF Express (22955) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Gandhidham Bg station (GIMB) at taking a total of 13 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 781 kms.
info

Mumbai to Gandhidham Bg train Seat Availability

In Sayaji Nagari Express (19115), seat availability status is GNWL10/WL10 in First AC (1A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL36/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL89/WL58 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL191/WL113 in Sleeper (SL) with 56% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Kutch SF Express (22955), seat availability status is GNWL11/WL9 in First AC (1A) with 79% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL54/WL31 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL132/WL78 in Third AC (3A) with 63% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL217/WL95 in Sleeper (SL) with 57% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Gandhidham Bg train Fare

Fare for trains from Mumbai to Gandhidham Bg is Rs 2650 in First AC (1A), Rs 210 in None (GN), Rs 1050 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1515 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1365 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1955 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 495 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Mumbai to Gandhidham Bg train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Mumbai to Gandhidham Bg - Tirunelveli Gandhidham Humsafar Express (19423).

Mumbai to Gandhidham Bg Tirunelveli Gandhidham Humsafar Express (19423) departs from Vasai Road station (BSR) at and arrives Gandhidham Bg station (GIMB) at . Mumbai to Gandhidham Bg humsafar fare is Rs.1785 in Third AC for this train.

info

Mumbai to Gandhidham Bg Kutch SF Express 22955

Mumbai to Gandhidham Bg Kutch SF Express (22955) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Gandhidham Bg station (GIMB) at . Mumbai to Gandhidham Bg train fare is Rs.2730 in First AC, Rs.1130 in Third AC, Rs.1610 in Second AC and Rs.425 in Sleeper for this train. In Kutch SF Express (22955), seat availability status is GNWL11/WL9 in First AC (1A) with 79% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL54/WL31 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL132/WL78 in Third AC (3A) with 63% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL217/WL95 in Sleeper (SL) with 57% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Gandhidham Bg Mumbai Bandra (T.) Bhuj AC SuperFast Express 22903

Mumbai to Gandhidham Bg Mumbai Bandra (T.) Bhuj AC SuperFast Express (22903) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Gandhidham Bg station (GIMB) at . Mumbai to Gandhidham Bg train fare is Rs.2730 in First AC, Rs.1130 in Third AC and Rs.1610 in Second AC for this train.
info

Mumbai to Gandhidham Bg Sayaji Nagari Express 19115

Mumbai to Gandhidham Bg Sayaji Nagari Express (19115) departs from Mumbai Dadar West station (DDR) at and arrives Gandhidham Bg station (GIMB) at . Mumbai to Gandhidham Bg train fare is Rs.2650 in First AC, Rs.1085 in Third AC, Rs.1565 in Second AC and Rs.395 in Sleeper for this train. In Sayaji Nagari Express (19115), seat availability status is GNWL10/WL10 in First AC (1A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL36/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL89/WL58 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL191/WL113 in Sleeper (SL) with 56% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Gandhidham Bg train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mumbai to Gandhidham Bg is Mumbai Bandra (T.) Bhuj AC SuperFast Express (22903) which travels a distance of 781 kms in just 11 hrs 30 mints. The slowest train from Mumbai to Gandhidham Bg is Dadar Bhuj SF Express (via Palanpur) (12959) which travels a distance of 921 kms in 15 hrs 55 mints. The most punctual train from Mumbai to Gandhidham Bg is KSR Bengaluru Gandhidham Express (16506) which reaches Gandhidham Bg with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mumbai to Gandhidham Bg is Bandra Terminus Gandhidham Weekly Super Fast Express (22951) which reaches Gandhidham Bg with an average delay of over 5 hrs 57 mints.
info

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Is 19223 is not coming palanpur on date 22/11/2018
Is train 19223 is not coming palanpur on date 22/11/2018
edit Answer
5 views
  
0 reply
When will the charting take place for train 12477?
12477train chart kab tak tayar hoga 20 Nov 18 ticket hai
edit Answer
121 views
  
0 reply
Is the train 16793 cancelled today?
16793 on time and cancelled
edit Answer
87 views
  
1 reply
Why didn't my ticket confirmed even after using parliament quota?
[My query is about PNR 6621469502 for train 15655 KYQ SVDK EXPRESS]
edit Answer
14 views
  
0 reply
Gn means general compartment am i correct?
Plz confirm that either GN means general compartment or any reservation like S1-S14.
edit Answer
16 views
  
0 reply
Will i get a lower berth for my parents, PNR NO 4805512736
My parents are aged person, they r Senior citizen, while I am booking a ticket i opted lower berth, but for both of them got upper is there any chance to change to lower berth, if possible pls help us …
edit Answer
32 views
  
0 reply
Tain 12541, Class A2 berth no 51 is SLB or LB?
Train 12541, Class A2 berth no 51 is SLB or LB? The ticket reads SLB but here on this site is shown as LB.
edit Answer
23 views
  
0 reply
Booking for 09809
Why I am unable to book for train number 09809 on 17 February 2018 from kota to nizamuddin.
edit Answer
60 views
  
0 reply
Will I get a side lower for this PNR 8212310072?
Kindly share your PNR no.
check_circle Solved
986 views
  
2 replies
What about my waiting list RAc
I had booked a ticket but what about my waiting list
edit Answer
123 views
  
0 reply
Is general ladies bogie available in 12502?
Is there general ladies boogie available in 12502.
edit Answer
102 views
  
0 reply