close
swap_horiz
close

Mumbai to Falna trains

16587
Yesvantpur Bikaner Express
KYN ()
Kalyan Jn
13 hr 48 min
FA ()
Falna
CC
₹ 860
SL
₹ 395
22451
Bandra Terminus Chandigarh Bi weekly SF Express
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
12 hr 41 min
FA ()
Falna
SL
₹ 420
19027
Bandra Terminus Jammu Tawi Vivek Express
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
12 hr 41 min
FA ()
Falna
SL
₹ 390
12216
Mumbai Bandra (T.) Delhi Sarai Rohilla Garib Rath Express
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
12 hr 11 min
FA ()
Falna
3A
₹ 755
22915
Mumbai Bandra (T.) Hisar Weekly SF Express
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
13 hr 39 min
FA ()
Falna
SL
₹ 420
22949
Bandra Terminus Delhi Sarai Rohilla SF Express
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
13 hr 39 min
FA ()
Falna
SL
₹ 420
12480
Suryanagari SF Express
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
13 hr 24 min
FA ()
Falna
SL
₹ 420
12989
Dadar Ajmer SF Express
DDR ()
Mumbai Dadar West
13 hr 38 min
FA ()
Falna
SL
₹ 425
22931
Bandra Terminus Jaisalmer SF Express
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
13 hr 38 min
FA ()
Falna
SL
₹ 420
14708
Ranakpur Express
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
14 hr 48 min
FA ()
Falna
SL
₹ 390
22476
Coimbatore Hisar AC SF Express
BSR ()
Vasai Road
12 hr 58 min
FA ()
Falna
19707
Amrapur Aravali Express
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
14 hr 23 min
FA ()
Falna
SL
₹ 390
16210
Mysuru Ajmer Express
KYN ()
Kalyan Jn
15 hr 40 min
FA ()
Falna
SL
₹ 395
16508
KSR Bengaluru Jodhpur Express (via Davanagere)
KYN ()
Kalyan Jn
15 hr 40 min
FA ()
Falna
SL
₹ 395
16532
KSR Bengaluru Ajmer Garib Nawaz Express
KYN ()
Kalyan Jn
15 hr 40 min
FA ()
Falna
SL
₹ 395
11090
Pune Bhagat Ki Kothi Express
KYN ()
Kalyan Jn
15 hr 28 min
FA ()
Falna
SL
₹ 395
info

Mumbai to Falna train time table

Suryanagari SF Express (12480) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Falna station (FA) at taking a total of 13 hrs 24 mints to cover the distance of 766 kms. Ranakpur Express (14708) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Falna station (FA) at taking a total of 14 hrs 48 mints to cover the distance of 766 kms. Amrapur Aravali Express (19707) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Falna station (FA) at taking a total of 14 hrs 23 mints to cover the distance of 766 kms.
info

Mumbai to Falna train Seat Availability

In Suryanagari SF Express (12480), seat availability status is PQWL5/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL16/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 27% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL22/WL21 in Third AC (3A) with 33% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL81/WL65 in Sleeper (SL) with 22% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Ranakpur Express (14708), seat availability status is PQWL4/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 38% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL20/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 47% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL97/WL60 in Sleeper (SL) with 11% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Amrapur Aravali Express (19707), seat availability status is PQWL15/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 48% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL112/WL78 in Sleeper (SL) with 22% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Falna train Fare

Fare for trains from Mumbai to Falna is Rs 860 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2590 in First AC (1A), Rs 1530 in Second AC (2A), Rs 390 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 210 in None (GN) and Rs 755 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1095 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1960 in Second AC (2A), Rs 500 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1070 in Third AC (3A).
info

Mumbai to Falna train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Mumbai to Falna - Mumbai Bandra (T.) Delhi Sarai Rohilla Garib Rath Express (12216).

Mumbai to Falna Mumbai Bandra (T.) Delhi Sarai Rohilla Garib Rath Express (12216) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Falna station (FA) at . Mumbai to Falna garib-rath fare is Rs.755 in Third AC for this train. In Mumbai Bandra (T.) Delhi Sarai Rohilla Garib Rath Express (12216), seat availability status is PQWL144/WL106 in Third AC (3A) with 69% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

info

Mumbai to Falna Ranakpur Express 14708

Mumbai to Falna Ranakpur Express (14708) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Falna station (FA) at . Mumbai to Falna train fare is Rs.1070 in Third AC, Rs.1540 in Second AC and Rs.390 in Sleeper for this train. In Ranakpur Express (14708), seat availability status is PQWL4/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 38% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL20/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 47% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL97/WL60 in Sleeper (SL) with 11% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Falna Amrapur Aravali Express 19707

Mumbai to Falna Amrapur Aravali Express (19707) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Falna station (FA) at . Mumbai to Falna train fare is Rs.1070 in Third AC, Rs.1540 in Second AC and Rs.390 in Sleeper for this train. In Amrapur Aravali Express (19707), seat availability status is PQWL15/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 48% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL112/WL78 in Sleeper (SL) with 22% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Falna Suryanagari SF Express 12480

Mumbai to Falna Suryanagari SF Express (12480) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Falna station (FA) at . Mumbai to Falna train fare is Rs.2685 in First AC, Rs.1115 in Third AC, Rs.1590 in Second AC and Rs.420 in Sleeper for this train. In Suryanagari SF Express (12480), seat availability status is PQWL5/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL16/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 27% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL22/WL21 in Third AC (3A) with 33% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL81/WL65 in Sleeper (SL) with 22% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Why cancel train in 18-12-2018 m
Why cancel train 18 December 2018 ???
edit Answer
154 views
  
0 reply
I have seat confirm
[My query is about PNR 6422727361 for train 12102 JNANESWARISUPDLX]
edit Answer
82 views
  
0 reply
Why am I not able to book ticket from ndls, it is only showing nzm
Train #22456 I not able to book ticket from ndls, it is only showing nzm while booking.
edit Answer
37 views
  
0 reply
My ticket is WL and chart prepared should I cancel ticket
My ticket is WL and chart prepared
edit Answer
240 views
  
1 reply
I am having wl 30 will it get confirmed?
I am having wl 30 will it get confirmed
edit Answer
188 views
  
0 reply
T.NO.12312 KALKA MAIL IS DIVERTED AND WILL GO VIA MURADABAD - LUCKNOW - DDU INSTEAD OF KANPUR. I got this message , will it still go to delhi as my ticket is booked from delhi
Diversion of kalka mail.
edit Answer
162 views
  
0 reply
Kya 12174 main baithe logo ka railway vale thoda bhi vichar karenge
12174 ye train 5 hours late hai uparse vashind main 1 ghante se rukayi gayi hai kya aaj ye train pahuchegi apne stan pe?Modiji hame bullet train nhi pahle jo hai use sudharo?Train ani baithe budhe bac…
edit Answer
155 views
  
0 reply
Why chart is not prepared in training NBA 15097
[My query is about PNR 6621859457 for train 15097 AMARNATH EXP]
edit Answer
87 views
  
0 reply
Sir sleeper mai khana Pena ka kya system hai
[My query is about train 12282]
edit Answer
165 views
  
0 reply
How to change my seats.i want lower birth seats
[My query is about PNR 8563295212 for train 10111 KONKAN KANYA EX]
edit Answer
332 views
  
1 reply
How can I travel from Allahabad to Gangtok?
I want to go gangtok sikkim from allahabad. How can i go there plls suggest me some good ways thank you
edit Answer
746 views
  
3 replies