Hide Fare
Show Fare

Mumbai to Erode Jn train seat availability & fare

Fri, April 27
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Mumbai CSMT Thiruvananthapuram Weekly Express
16331


CSMT


ED
28:40
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Nagercoil Express
16339


CSMT


ED
28:40
- - W T F - S
--
PQWL16/WL9
63%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL38/WL29
35%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL121/WL71
25%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express
16381


CSMT


ED
30:20
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL9/WL8
63%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
PQWL32/WL22
37%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
PQWL148/WL98
27%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
Rajkot Coimbatore Express
16613


KYN


ED
27:55
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Okha Tuticorin Vivek Express
19568


KYN


ED
28:10
- - - - F - -
--
RLWL21/WL11
48%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
RLWL57/WL32
40%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
RLWL152/WL99
17%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
Dadar Tirunelveli SF Express (via Konkan)
22629


DR


ED
24:45
- - - - F - -
--
PQWL49/WL30
30%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
REGRET/PQWL51
0%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
REGRET/PQWL103
0%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
Dadar Tirunelveli Chalukya Express (via Yesvantpur)
11021


DR


ED
30:45
- T W - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Coimbatore (Kurla) Express
11013


LTT


ED
30:05
M T W T F S S
GNWL5/WL3
88%
Trends
checked 44 min ago
GNWL25/WL12
90%
Trends
checked 44 min ago
GNWL104/WL36
81%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
GNWL204/WL70
49%
Trends
checked 44 min ago
Recently Asked Question

Mumbai to Erode Jn train time table

Mumbai LTT Coimbatore (Kurla) Express (11013) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Erode Jn station (ED) at taking a total of 30 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 1413 kms. Mumbai CSMT Nagercoil Express (16339) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Erode Jn station (ED) at taking a total of 28 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 1434 kms. Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Erode Jn station (ED) at taking a total of 30 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 1520 kms.

Mumbai to Erode Jn train Seat Availability

In Mumbai LTT Coimbatore (Kurla) Express (11013), seat availability status is GNWL5/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL25/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL104/WL36 in Third AC (3A) with 81% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL187/WL53 in Sleeper (SL) with 59% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai CSMT Nagercoil Express (16339), seat availability status is PQWL16/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL38/WL29 in Third AC (3A) with 35% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL121/WL71 in Sleeper (SL) with 25% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381), seat availability status is PQWL9/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL32/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL148/WL98 in Sleeper (SL) with 27% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Erode Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Mumbai to Erode Jn is Rs 3865 in First AC (1A), Rs 320 in None (GN), Rs 1505 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2200 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 555 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1925 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2725 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 720 in Sleeper (SL).

Mumbai to Erode Jn Mumbai LTT Coimbatore (Kurla) Express 11013

Mumbai to Erode Jn Mumbai LTT Coimbatore (Kurla) Express (11013) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Erode Jn station (ED) at . Mumbai to Erode Jn train fare is Rs.3865 in First AC, Rs.320 in None, Rs.1540 in Third AC, Rs.2255 in Second AC and Rs.570 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai LTT Coimbatore (Kurla) Express (11013), seat availability status is GNWL5/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL25/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL104/WL36 in Third AC (3A) with 81% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL187/WL53 in Sleeper (SL) with 59% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Erode Jn Mumbai CSMT Nagercoil Express 16339

Mumbai to Erode Jn Mumbai CSMT Nagercoil Express (16339) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Erode Jn station (ED) at . Mumbai to Erode Jn train fare is Rs.325 in None, Rs.1560 in Third AC, Rs.2275 in Second AC and Rs.575 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai CSMT Nagercoil Express (16339), seat availability status is PQWL16/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL38/WL29 in Third AC (3A) with 35% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL121/WL71 in Sleeper (SL) with 25% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Erode Jn Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express 16381

Mumbai to Erode Jn Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Erode Jn station (ED) at . Mumbai to Erode Jn train fare is Rs.1605 in Third AC, Rs.2350 in Second AC and Rs.595 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381), seat availability status is PQWL9/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL32/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL148/WL98 in Sleeper (SL) with 27% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Erode Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mumbai to Erode Jn is Dadar Tirunelveli SF Express (via Konkan) (22629) which travels a distance of 1394 kms in just 24 hrs 45 mints. The slowest train from Mumbai to Erode Jn is Dadar Tirunelveli Chalukya Express (via Yesvantpur) (11021) which travels a distance of 1488 kms in 30 hrs 45 mints. The most punctual train from Mumbai to Erode Jn is Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381) which reaches Erode Jn with an average delay of just 27 mints. The most delayed train from Mumbai to Erode Jn is Mumbai LTT Coimbatore (Kurla) Express (11013) which reaches Erode Jn with an average delay of over 1 hrs 16 mints.

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.