close
swap_horiz
close

Mumbai to Durg trains

12811
Mumbai LTT Hatia SF Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
17 hr 30 min
DURG ()
Durg
SL
₹ 515
22848
Mumbai LTT Visakhapatnam SF Express (Via Nagpur)
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
17 hr 50 min
DURG ()
Durg
SL
₹ 515
12859
Gitanjali Express
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
16 hr 45 min
DURG ()
Durg
SL
₹ 515
12869
Mumbai CSMT Howrah SF Express
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
18 hr 10 min
DURG ()
Durg
SL
₹ 515
22885
Mumbai LTT Tatanagar Antyodaya Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
15 hr 36 min
DURG ()
Durg
20821
Pune Santragachi Humsafar Express
KYN ()
Kalyan Jn
14 hr 56 min
DURG ()
Durg
12101
Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
17 hr 03 min
DURG ()
Durg
SL
₹ 515
12145
Mumbai LTT Puri Superfast Express (via Titlagarh)
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
18 hr 15 min
DURG ()
Durg
SL
₹ 515
12151
Samarsata SF Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
18 hr 15 min
DURG ()
Durg
SL
₹ 515
12809
Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur)
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
18 hr 45 min
DURG ()
Durg
SL
₹ 515
18029
Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
20 hr 35 min
DURG ()
Durg
SL
₹ 485
info

Mumbai to Durg train time table

Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express (12101) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Durg station (DURG) at taking a total of 17 hrs 3 mints to cover the distance of 1081 kms. Samarsata SF Express (12151) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Durg station (DURG) at taking a total of 18 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 1081 kms. Mumbai LTT Hatia SF Express (12811) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Durg station (DURG) at taking a total of 17 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 1081 kms. Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express (18029) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Durg station (DURG) at taking a total of 20 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 1081 kms. Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Durg station (DURG) at taking a total of 18 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 1098 kms.
info

Mumbai to Durg train Seat Availability

In Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express (12101), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL16/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 74% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL48/WL30 in Third AC (3A) with 65% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL71/WL66 in Sleeper (SL) with 35% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai LTT Hatia SF Express (12811), seat availability status is PQWL13/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL34/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 71% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL99/WL80 in Sleeper (SL) with 63% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express (18029), seat availability status is GNWL19/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL61/WL43 in Third AC (3A) with 52% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL316/WL210 in Sleeper (SL) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809), seat availability status is PQWL4/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL19/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL63/WL38 in Third AC (3A) with 74% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL127/WL100 in Sleeper (SL) with 69% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Durg train Fare

Fare for trains from Mumbai to Durg is Rs 3360 in First AC (1A), Rs 270 in None (GN), Rs 1325 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1925 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 485 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1710 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2450 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 625 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Mumbai to Durg train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Mumbai to Durg - Pune Santragachi Humsafar Express (20821).

Mumbai to Durg Pune Santragachi Humsafar Express (20821) departs from Kalyan Jn station (KYN) at and arrives Durg station (DURG) at . Mumbai to Durg humsafar fare is Rs.2195 in Third AC for this train. In Pune Santragachi Humsafar Express (20821), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 131 in Third AC (3A) for tomorrow.

info

Mumbai to Durg Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) 12809

Mumbai to Durg Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Durg station (DURG) at . Mumbai to Durg train fare is Rs.3360 in First AC, Rs.285 in None, Rs.1375 in Third AC, Rs.1970 in Second AC and Rs.515 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809), seat availability status is PQWL4/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL19/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL63/WL38 in Third AC (3A) with 74% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL127/WL100 in Sleeper (SL) with 69% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Durg Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express 12101

Mumbai to Durg Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express (12101) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Durg station (DURG) at . Mumbai to Durg train fare is Rs.3360 in First AC, Rs.285 in None, Rs.1375 in Third AC, Rs.1970 in Second AC and Rs.515 in Sleeper for this train. In Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express (12101), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL16/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 74% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL48/WL30 in Third AC (3A) with 65% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL71/WL66 in Sleeper (SL) with 35% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Durg Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express 18029

Mumbai to Durg Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express (18029) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Durg station (DURG) at . Mumbai to Durg train fare is Rs.270 in None, Rs.1325 in Third AC, Rs.1925 in Second AC and Rs.485 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express (18029), seat availability status is GNWL19/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL61/WL43 in Third AC (3A) with 52% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL316/WL210 in Sleeper (SL) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Durg Samarsata SF Express 12151

Mumbai to Durg Samarsata SF Express (12151) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Durg station (DURG) at . Mumbai to Durg train fare is Rs.3360 in First AC, Rs.285 in None, Rs.1375 in Third AC, Rs.1970 in Second AC and Rs.515 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Mumbai to Durg Mumbai LTT Hatia SF Express 12811

Mumbai to Durg Mumbai LTT Hatia SF Express (12811) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Durg station (DURG) at . Mumbai to Durg train fare is Rs.1375 in Third AC, Rs.1970 in Second AC and Rs.515 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai LTT Hatia SF Express (12811), seat availability status is PQWL13/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL34/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 71% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL99/WL80 in Sleeper (SL) with 63% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Durg train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mumbai to Durg is Pune Santragachi Humsafar Express (20821) which travels a distance of 1046 kms in just 14 hrs 56 mints. The slowest train from Mumbai to Durg is Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express (18029) which travels a distance of 1081 kms in 20 hrs 35 mints. The most punctual train from Mumbai to Durg is Mumbai LTT Visakhapatnam SF Express (Via Nagpur) (22848) which reaches Durg with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mumbai to Durg is Pune Santragachi Humsafar Express (20821) which reaches Durg with an average delay of over 1 hrs 52 mints.
info

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
What is Started time of 02196
[My query is about train 02196]
edit Answer
5 views
  
0 reply
Chart prepares time of 12130
Today 12130 train chart time Kya hai
edit Answer
128 views
  
0 reply
Are there benefits in ticket for state government employee?
Is there benefits in ticket for state government employee
edit Answer
193 views
  
0 reply
In bilaspur rewa express ac coach is also available?
In bilaspur rewa express ac coach is also available.
edit Answer
80 views
  
1 reply
Ladies coach on train 16630
Ladies coach on 16630
edit Answer
118 views
  
0 reply
Upgradation to the next opted train under vikalp will be intimated or not?
Upgradation to the next opted ट्रेन under Vikalp will be intimated or not by the railway authorities.
edit Answer
517 views
  
0 reply
What is the time of train no. 19039?
[ My query is about train 19039 ]
edit Answer
392 views
  
1 reply
PNR status not working from many days
PNR status not working from many days. Is it technical issue? when it will solve? How can I predict my ticket confirmation chance?
edit Answer
181 views
  
0 reply
Why isn't PNR status option working in Trainman app?
[ My query is about train 11463 ] PNR status not working last 2 days… Trainman app not supporting…
edit Answer
419 views
  
2 replies
Query about coach positioning of train no. 19566
[My query is about train 19566] Why A1 and A2 rake position of 19566 are differently placed and not side by side. Gap between A1 and A2 are huge. Is it due to quota or separation of coaches.
edit Answer
208 views
  
0 reply
Added by mistake
Do not trust anybody named Rajiv if he replies on your questions he is a fraud
edit Answer
209 views
  
0 reply