Hide Fare
Show Fare

Mumbai to Chiplun train seat availability & fare

Sat, April 21
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A EC 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A EC 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Tutari (Rajyarani) Express
11003


DR


CHI
04:49
M T W T F S S
--
--
GNWL32/WL24
42%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL63/WL39
43%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL336/WL220
5%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
Mumbai CSMT Kochuveli Summer SpecialFare Special
01079


CSMT


CHI
05:08
- T - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Mumbai LTT Sawantwadi Road Summer SpecialFare Special
01037


LTT


CHI
04:20
M - - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Mumbai LTT Madgaon SpecialFare Special
01043


LTT


CHI
04:18
- - - - - S -
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Mumbai LTT Karmali Summer AC SpecialFare Special
01045


LTT


CHI
04:20
- - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
--
Mumbai LTT Sawantwadi Road Special Fare Special
01137


LTT


CHI
04:20
M - - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Mumbai LTT Karmali AC Weekly SpecialFare Special
01145


LTT


CHI
04:20
- - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
--
Mumbai LTT Karmali Summer Special Fare Special
01193


LTT


CHI
04:18
- - - - - S -
--
--
GNWL10/WL10
85%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL57/WL10
86%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL134/WL45
80%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
Mumbai LTT Mangaluru Jn. Summer SpecialFare Special
01195


LTT


CHI
04:18
- - - - - - S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Mumbai LTT Karmali AC SF Express
22115


LTT


CHI
04:18
- - - T - - -
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
--
Bikaner Coimbatore AC SF Express
22475


BSR


CHI
04:30
- - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
--
Jabalpur Coimbatore SF Special
02198


PNVL


CHI
03:02
- - - - - - S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Mumbai CSMT Karmali Tejas Express
22119


CSMT


CHI
04:04
- T W - F S S
--
GNWL5/WL5
85%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
--
--
--
GNWL82/WL2
82%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
--
Dadar Madgaon Jan Shatabdi Express
12051


DR


CHI
04:01
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL12/WL7
90%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
--
GNWL91/WL47
37%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL597/WL399
2%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Mumbai LTT Madgaon AC Double Decker Express
11085


LTT


CHI
04:37
- - W - F - S
--
--
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Mandovi Express
10103


CSMT


CHI
04:48
M T W T F S S
GNWL5/WL3
82%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
--
GNWL18/WL15
88%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
GNWL96/WL19
86%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
GNWL297/WL168
12%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
--
GNWL321/WL219
3%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
Sindhudurg Passenger
50105


PNVL


CHI
04:25
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
Mangala Lakshadweep SF Express
12618


KYN


CHI
04:21
M T W T F S S
--
--
REGRET/RLWL11
0%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
Availability
Trends
REGRET/RLWL41
0%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
--
--
Ajni Karmali Weekly Summer SpecialFare Special
01119


KYN


CHI
05:29
- T - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Amritsar Kochuveli Weekly SF Express
12484


BSR


CHI
04:44
M - - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Indore Kochuveli Weekly Express
19332


BSR


CHI
05:38
- - W - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Netravati Express
16345


LTT


CHI
04:38
M T W T F S S
--
--
PQWL24/WL7
77%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL47/WL25
82%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL200/WL139
46%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
Matsyagandha Express
12619


LTT


CHI
04:40
M T W T F S S
--
--
PQWL14/WL12
36%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL26/WL20
50%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL123/WL103
18%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
Dadar Ratnagiri Passenger
50103


DR


CHI
06:05
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
--
--
GNWL72/WL61
29%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Mumbai LTT Kochuveli SF Express
22113


LTT


CHI
04:45
- T - - - S -
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Dadar Tirunelveli SF Express (via Konkan)
22629


DR


CHI
04:30
- - - - F - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Gandhidham Nagercoil Weekly Express
16335


BSR


CHI
04:56
- - - - F - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Bhavnagar Kochuveli Express
19260


BSR


CHI
04:56
- - - - - - S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Mumbai LTT Karmali Holi SF Special
02035


LTT


CHI
04:20
- - W - - - -
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Mumbai LTT Karmali Holi SF Special
02037


LTT


CHI
04:20
- - - T - - -
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Patna Vasco Express
12742


KYN


CHI
04:10
- - - - - - S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Pune Ernakulam SF Express (Via Panvel)
22150


PNVL


CHI
03:19
- - W - - - S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Hazrat Nizamuddin Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express
22634


BSR


CHI
05:29
- - - - - S -
RLWL1/WL1
86%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
RLWL18/WL12
78%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL40/WL25
56%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/RLWL101
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
Konkan Kanya Express
10111


CSMT


CHI
04:59
M T W T F S S
GNWL15/WL11
38%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
GNWL42/WL25
54%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL132/WL62
39%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL445/WL280
7%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
Panvel Madgaon Holi Special
01025


PNVL


CHI
03:53
- - - - - S -
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Recently Asked Question
15227 will reach Howrah or not it's showing diverted to Malda Town
@Kafil_Ahmed Yes, the train will reach Howrah station. However, train is running approx 10 hours late and will reach Howrah by about 10-11 PM at night. It is currently somewhere between Cuttak and Jaj…
Solved
73 views
  
2 replies
Is duty pass quota (DPWL) different from high official quota(HO)?
@Navmesh_Singh Both the quotas, Duty pass quota and High Official quota are different. HO Quota/Emergency quota is a discretionary quota by railways basically for berth allotment in emergency cases …
Solved
50 views
  
1 reply

Mumbai to Chiplun train time table

Konkan Kanya Express (10111) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Chiplun station (CHI) at taking a total of 4 hrs 59 mints to cover the distance of 269 kms. Tutari (Rajyarani) Express (11003) departs from Mumbai Dadar Central station (DR) at and arrives Chiplun station (CHI) at taking a total of 4 hrs 49 mints to cover the distance of 260 kms. Dadar Madgaon Jan Shatabdi Express (12051) departs from Mumbai Dadar Central station (DR) at and arrives Chiplun station (CHI) at taking a total of 4 hrs 1 mints to cover the distance of 260 kms.

Mumbai to Chiplun train Seat Availability

In Konkan Kanya Express (10111), seat availability status is GNWL15/WL11 in First AC (1A) with 38% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL42/WL25 in Second AC (2A) with 54% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL132/WL62 in Third AC (3A) with 39% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL445/WL280 in Sleeper (SL) with 7% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Tutari (Rajyarani) Express (11003), seat availability status is GNWL32/WL24 in Second AC (2A) with 42% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL63/WL39 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL336/WL220 in Sleeper (SL) with 5% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Dadar Madgaon Jan Shatabdi Express (12051), seat availability status is GNWL12/WL7 in Executive Class (EC) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL91/WL47 in Chair Car (CC) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL597/WL399 in Second Seater (2S) with 2% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Chiplun train Fare

Fare for trains from Mumbai to Chiplun is Rs 110 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 395 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 180 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 90 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 525 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).

Mumbai to Chiplun train Jan Shatabdi

Jan Shatabdi express as the name indicates is the shatabdi express for Jan (common mass). Basically these trains are an affordable version of Shatabdi trains in India. Therefore Jan Shatabdi trains have either seating arrangements as air-conditioned Chair Car (CC) or non air-conditioned Second Seating (2S) coaches. These are very pocket friendly compared to other trains on same route. These trains are for short distances and does not run overnight just like Shatabdi trains. It does not have onboard catering services which is there in Shatabdi trains. In general these trains are painted in white and blue combination with window panes painted either white or blue. 1 jan-shatabdi train runs from Mumbai to Chiplun - Dadar Madgaon Jan Shatabdi Express (12051).

Mumbai to Chiplun Dadar Madgaon Jan Shatabdi Express (12051) departs from Mumbai Dadar Central station (DR) at and arrives Chiplun station (CHI) at . In Dadar Madgaon Jan Shatabdi Express (12051), seat availability status is GNWL12/WL7 in Executive Class (EC) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL91/WL47 in Chair Car (CC) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL597/WL399 in Second Seater (2S) with 2% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Chiplun train Double Decker

Double decker express, as the name suggests, are 2 storeyed trains that can accommodate more number of passengers compared to other express or mail trains. These trains ply between important cities which are just a few hundred kilometres apart. These are fully AC coaches and have only seating facilities with Chair Car (CC) class. There is a ladder to climb up the upper deck of coach. These trains do not offer catering facilities. Double-decker Trains are usually painted in vibrant yellow and red color while some other express trains also have double decker non ac coaches. 1 double-decker train runs from Mumbai to Chiplun - Mumbai LTT Madgaon AC Double Decker Express (11085).

Mumbai to Chiplun Mumbai LTT Madgaon AC Double Decker Express (11085) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Chiplun station (CHI) at . Mumbai to Chiplun double-decker fare is Rs.395 in Chair Car for this train.

Mumbai to Chiplun train Tejas

Tejas is semi-high speed express train that was launched in July 2017. This is a new concept train which is fully AC and has modern amenities onboard like LED TV beside each seat, tea and coffee vending machines. This train hails for short journeys and have only seating arrangements with Chair Car (CC) and Executive Class (EC) classes of travel. Ticket fare is little higher for these trains. Tejas trains are painted in bright yellow color and have sun rays inscribed on the outer surface of coaches. Tejas is a sanskrit word meaning Sharp and vibrant which reflects the modern day facilities of this train. 1 tejas train runs from Mumbai to Chiplun - Mumbai CSMT Karmali Tejas Express (22119).

Mumbai to Chiplun Mumbai CSMT Karmali Tejas Express (22119) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Chiplun station (CHI) at . In Mumbai CSMT Karmali Tejas Express (22119), seat availability status is GNWL5/WL5 in Executive Class (EC) with 85% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL82/WL2 in Chair Car (CC) with 82% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Chiplun Tutari (Rajyarani) Express 11003

Mumbai to Chiplun Tutari (Rajyarani) Express (11003) departs from Mumbai Dadar Central station (DR) at and arrives Chiplun station (CHI) at . Mumbai to Chiplun train fare is Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.180 in Sleeper for this train. In Tutari (Rajyarani) Express (11003), seat availability status is GNWL32/WL24 in Second AC (2A) with 42% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL63/WL39 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL336/WL220 in Sleeper (SL) with 5% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Chiplun Konkan Kanya Express 10111

Mumbai to Chiplun Konkan Kanya Express (10111) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Chiplun station (CHI) at . Mumbai to Chiplun train fare is Rs.1165 in First AC, Rs.95 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.185 in Sleeper for this train. In Konkan Kanya Express (10111), seat availability status is GNWL15/WL11 in First AC (1A) with 38% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL42/WL25 in Second AC (2A) with 54% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL132/WL62 in Third AC (3A) with 39% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL445/WL280 in Sleeper (SL) with 7% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Chiplun train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mumbai to Chiplun is Jabalpur Coimbatore SF Special (02198) which travels a distance of 202 kms in just 3 hrs 2 mints. The slowest train from Mumbai to Chiplun is Dadar Ratnagiri Passenger (50103) which travels a distance of 260 kms in 6 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Mumbai to Chiplun is Dadar Madgaon Jan Shatabdi Express (12051) which reaches Chiplun with an average delay of just 16 mints. The most delayed train from Mumbai to Chiplun is Ajni Karmali Weekly Summer SpecialFare Special (01119) which reaches Chiplun with an average delay of over 4 hrs 14 mints.

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.