close
swap_horiz
close

Mumbai to Azamgarh trains

FILTER TRAINS
Clear all
Show trains with pantry car only
Train Type
Departure Time
11055
Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Godan Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
29 hr 05 min
AMH ()
Azamgarh
SL
₹ 600
11059
Mumbai LTT Chhapra Godan Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
29 hr 05 min
AMH ()
Azamgarh
SL
₹ 600
11053
Mumbai LTT Azamgarh Weekly Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
33 hr 30 min
AMH ()
Azamgarh
SL
₹ 600
info

Mumbai to Azamgarh train time table

Mumbai LTT Azamgarh Weekly Express (11053) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Azamgarh station (AMH) at taking a total of 33 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 1546 kms. Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Godan Express (11055) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Azamgarh station (AMH) at taking a total of 29 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 1546 kms. Mumbai LTT Chhapra Godan Express (11059) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Azamgarh station (AMH) at taking a total of 29 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 1546 kms.
info

Mumbai to Azamgarh train Seat Availability

In Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Godan Express (11055), seat availability status is GNWL23/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 47% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL70/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 53% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL345/WL120 in Sleeper (SL) with 5% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Azamgarh train Fare

Fare for trains from Mumbai to Azamgarh is Rs 340 in None (GN), Rs 1625 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2380 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 600 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2045 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2905 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 775 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Mumbai to Azamgarh Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Godan Express 11055

Mumbai to Azamgarh Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Godan Express (11055) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Azamgarh station (AMH) at . Mumbai to Azamgarh train fare is Rs.1625 in Third AC, Rs.2380 in Second AC and Rs.600 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Godan Express (11055), seat availability status is GNWL23/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 47% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL70/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 53% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL345/WL120 in Sleeper (SL) with 5% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Azamgarh Mumbai LTT Chhapra Godan Express 11059

Mumbai to Azamgarh Mumbai LTT Chhapra Godan Express (11059) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Azamgarh station (AMH) at . Mumbai to Azamgarh train fare is Rs.1625 in Third AC, Rs.2380 in Second AC and Rs.600 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Mumbai to Azamgarh Mumbai LTT Azamgarh Weekly Express 11053

Mumbai to Azamgarh Mumbai LTT Azamgarh Weekly Express (11053) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Azamgarh station (AMH) at . Mumbai to Azamgarh train fare is Rs.340 in None, Rs.1625 in Third AC, Rs.2380 in Second AC and Rs.600 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Mumbai to Azamgarh train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mumbai to Azamgarh is Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Godan Express (11055) which travels a distance of 1546 kms in just 29 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Mumbai to Azamgarh is Mumbai LTT Azamgarh Weekly Express (11053) which travels a distance of 1546 kms in 33 hrs 30 mints. The most punctual train from Mumbai to Azamgarh is Mumbai LTT Chhapra Godan Express (11059) which reaches Azamgarh with an average delay of just 2 hrs 4 mints. The most delayed train from Mumbai to Azamgarh is Mumbai LTT Azamgarh Weekly Express (11053) which reaches Azamgarh with an average delay of over 2 hrs 40 mints.
info

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
I requested the authority to help, TC are asked money as my ticket is waitlist and toked thousand RS, my request is about PNR No. 2153269155
[My query is about PNR 2153269155 for train 14056 BRAHMPUTRA MAIL]
edit Answer
56 views
  
0 reply
Hav a chanc to cnf ticket
[My query is about PNR 6722229328 for train 13044 RXL HWH EXPRESS]
edit Answer
45 views
  
0 reply
Chart ready time 12506
Chart kitne baje ready hota hai please
edit Answer
84 views
  
1 reply
At what time chart prepared in solapur for bikaner yesvantpur train. let me know. because want to travel from bjp to dvg in current res
[My query is about train 16588]
edit Answer
29 views
  
0 reply
When the chart is gonna prepared
Chart for train Durunto Express from hazart nizamuddim to pune??? When it prepares???
edit Answer
74 views
  
1 reply
Can I travel in waiting tatkal ticket?
[My query is about PNR 2835137985 for train 12148 NZM KOP EXP]
edit Answer
103 views
  
0 reply
I opted for lower berth preference while booking ticket. Will I get lower berth or not?
My query about pnr 4451925646. I booked my ticket nd its get confirmed. I booked a tic in 3A. But i had a preference for side lower berth. Whether can i get my preference or it will change. ??
edit Answer
86 views
  
1 reply
Can I travel in Tatkal waiting ticket?
[My query is about PNR 2835137985 for train 12148 NZM KOP EXP]
edit Answer
107 views
  
1 reply
Can I travel in waiting 3 AC counter ticket?
Meine railway ka counter ticket book kraya hai 3 ac ka agr waiting confirm nhi Hoti hai toh main waiting main Yatra kar Sakta hu.
edit Answer
460 views
  
2 replies
When does the chart preparation for the ticket takes place?
[My query is about PNR 8434201583 for train 22917 HARIDWAR EXP]
edit Answer
208 views
  
1 reply
How can I see chart online
[My query is about PNR 8434201583 for train 22917 HARIDWAR EXP]
edit Answer
103 views
  
1 reply