close
swap_horiz
close

Mumbai to Amritsar trains

FILTER TRAINS
Clear all
Show trains with pantry car only
Train Type
Departure Time
12925
Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
31 hr 20 min
ASR ()
Amritsar Jn
SL
₹ 700
12483
Kochuveli Amritsar Weekly SF Express
BSR ()
Vasai Road
30 hr 55 min
ASR ()
Amritsar Jn
SL
₹ 695
12903
Golden Temple Mail
MMCT ()
Mumbai Central
32 hr 05 min
ASR ()
Amritsar Jn
SL
₹ 720
11057
Pathankot) Express
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
41 hr 00 min
ASR ()
Amritsar Jn
SL
₹ 725
info

Mumbai to Amritsar train time table

Golden Temple Mail (12903) departs from Mumbai Central station (MMCT) at and arrives Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at taking a total of 32 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 1893 kms. Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express (12925) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at taking a total of 31 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 1823 kms. Kochuveli Amritsar Weekly SF Express (12483) departs from Vasai Road station (BSR) at and arrives Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at taking a total of 30 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 1787 kms.
info

Mumbai to Amritsar train Seat Availability

In Golden Temple Mail (12903), seat availability status is GNWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL22/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL50/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 86% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL118/WL52 in Sleeper (SL) with 78% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express (12925), seat availability status is GNWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 92% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL26/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL56/WL26 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL154/WL90 in Sleeper (SL) with 43% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Amritsar train Fare

Fare for trains from Mumbai to Amritsar is Rs 4655 in First AC (1A), Rs 395 in None (GN), Rs 1835 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2675 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 695 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2255 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3200 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 885 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Mumbai to Amritsar Golden Temple Mail 12903

Mumbai to Amritsar Golden Temple Mail (12903) departs from Mumbai Central station (MMCT) at and arrives Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at . Mumbai to Amritsar train fare is Rs.4785 in First AC, Rs.410 in None, Rs.1900 in Third AC, Rs.2780 in Second AC and Rs.720 in Sleeper for this train. In Golden Temple Mail (12903), seat availability status is GNWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL22/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL50/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 86% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL118/WL52 in Sleeper (SL) with 78% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Amritsar Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express 12925

Mumbai to Amritsar Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express (12925) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at . Mumbai to Amritsar train fare is Rs.4655 in First AC, Rs.1855 in Third AC, Rs.2705 in Second AC and Rs.700 in Sleeper for this train. In Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express (12925), seat availability status is GNWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 92% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL26/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL56/WL26 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL154/WL90 in Sleeper (SL) with 43% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Amritsar Kochuveli Amritsar Weekly SF Express 12483

Mumbai to Amritsar Kochuveli Amritsar Weekly SF Express (12483) departs from Vasai Road station (BSR) at and arrives Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at . Mumbai to Amritsar train fare is Rs.395 in None, Rs.1835 in Third AC, Rs.2675 in Second AC and Rs.695 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Mumbai to Amritsar train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mumbai to Amritsar is Kochuveli Amritsar Weekly SF Express (12483) which travels a distance of 1787 kms in just 30 hrs 55 mints. The slowest train from Mumbai to Amritsar is Pathankot) Express (11057) which travels a distance of 2045 kms in 41 hrs. The most punctual train from Mumbai to Amritsar is Kochuveli Amritsar Weekly SF Express (12483) which reaches Amritsar Jn with an average delay of just 5 mints. The most delayed train from Mumbai to Amritsar is Pathankot) Express (11057) which reaches Amritsar Jn with an average delay of over 1 hrs 14 mints.
info

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).
info

About Amritsar

Amritsar is the holy city located in the Majha region of the Indian state of Punjab. The city is situated 456 km north-west of Delhi, the national capital. This city shares the border (Wagah Border) with Pakistan. Pakistan's closest city to Amritsar is Lahore. It is the spiritual and cultural centre for the Sikh religion. Amritsar is famous for Golden temple also known as Harmandir Sahib. This important Sikh shrine attracts 100,000 visitors on weekdays. Amritsar is a food rich city. Amritsar is synonymous with Kulchas, the maida bread baked in a tandoor. Located beside the Golden Temple and the Wagah Border, the All India Famous Kulcha (yeah that's the name!) is a must-visit place to have the butter drenched, potato and cauliflower stuffed kulcha. Another famous foodie joint in the city is Kesar Da Dhaba which is located at Chowk Passian, a 10-minute walk from the Golden Temple. It is nothing short of an epicure's paradise. They serve the best maa ki daal, delicious lachcha paratha, palak paneer and the smoky baigan bharta. The city lies on the Grand Trunk Road which connects Delhi to Amritsar till Lahore in Pakistan. Amritsar also has an International Airport named Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport. Amritsar railway station is the main terminus. The Samjhauta Express runs from Delhi through Amritsar to Lahore in Pakistan. Amritsar has 1 railway station - Amritsar Jn (ASR).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Sequence of coach CE1 In 17618
Sequence of coach CE1 In 17618
edit Answer
18 views
  
0 reply
Is it okay to send PNR to 139 and show the message to the TTE if the original ticket is lost?
If any person has the PNR number of counter ticket and he send PNR number of 139. While he is not carring original counter ticket. Is this legal act or he have to pay for the same.
edit Answer
483 views
  
2 replies
In which general coach should I sit so that during detachment I remain sitting in dehradun depoo
[My query is about train 12688]
edit Answer
69 views
  
0 reply
Do 19019 train has army bogi
Do this train has army bogi
edit Answer
57 views
  
0 reply
Can I board with waiting list ticket when after chart being prepared already
My boarding time is 22:55. But I m still at waiting list. Can I travel with waiting list ticket?
edit Answer
1234 views
  
2 replies
How to check the status of vikalp option
[My query is about train 16094]
edit Answer
89 views
  
0 reply
Where is train 82910 now?
[My query is about PNR 2615544833 for train 82910 GKP BDTS SUVIDHA]
edit Answer
163 views
  
1 reply
Why Train route changed
Why the route of patluputra exp changed from dhanbad, kmme to bokaro asansol
edit Answer
132 views
  
0 reply
Where is my booking
where is my booking label to see all my bookings.
edit Answer
337 views
  
0 reply
What is chart preparation time for 12620
[My query is about PNR 4663884905 for train 12620 MATSYAGANDA EXP]
edit Answer
545 views
  
0 reply