Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Lingampalli to Tirupati can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Lingampalli to Tirupati is Rs 230 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 885 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2515 in First AC (1A), Rs 1490 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 215 in None (GN) and Rs 1045 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 245 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1125 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1920 in Second AC (2A), Rs 495 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1360 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Lingampalli to Tirupati is Rayalaseema Express (12794) which travels a distance of 709 kms in just 12 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Lingampalli to Tirupati is Sainagar Shirdi Tirupati Weekly Express (17418) which travels a distance of 709 kms in 13 hrs 17 mints. The most punctual train from Lingampalli to Tirupati is Narayanadri SF Express (12734) which reaches Tirupati Main with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Lingampalli to Tirupati is Narayanadri SF Express (12734) which reaches Tirupati Main with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.