No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Limkheda to Bamnia can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Limkheda to Bamnia is Rs 70 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 55 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Limkheda to Bamnia is Mumbai Central Firozpur Janta Express (19023) which travels a distance of 101 kms in just 1 hrs 32 mints. The slowest train from Limkheda to Bamnia is Vadodara Kota Passenger (UnReserved) (59831) which travels a distance of 102 kms in 2 hrs 21 mints. The most punctual train from Limkheda to Bamnia is Mumbai Bandra (T.) Dehradun Express (19019) which reaches Bamnia with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Limkheda to Bamnia is Mumbai Bandra (T.) Dehradun Express (19019) which reaches Bamnia with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.