Dakshin Express (12722) departs from Lalitpur station (LAR) at and arrives Betul station (BZU) at taking a total of 7 hrs 23 mints to cover the distance of 400 kms.
Train seat availability for all 12 trains that run from Lalitpur to Betul can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Lalitpur to Betul is Rs 1600 in First AC (1A), Rs 130 in None (GN), Rs 655 in Third AC (3A), Rs 935 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 240 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
Lalitpur to Betul Dakshin Express (12722) departs from Lalitpur station (LAR) at and arrives Betul station (BZU) at . Lalitpur to Betul train fare is Rs.145 in None, Rs.700 in Third AC, Rs.980 in Second AC and Rs.270 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Lalitpur to Betul is Hazrat Nizamuddin Bhusaval Gondwana SF Express (12406) which travels a distance of 400 kms in just 6 hrs 35 mints. The slowest train from Lalitpur to Betul is Chhattisgarh Express (18238) which travels a distance of 401 kms in 8 hrs 20 mints. The most punctual train from Lalitpur to Betul is Barauni Ernakulam Rapti Sagar SF Express (12521) which reaches Betul with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Lalitpur to Betul is Gorakhpur Thiruvananthapuram Central Rapti Sagar SF Express (12511) which reaches Betul with an average delay of over 3 hrs 56 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.