Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Labha to Kishanganj can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Labha to Kishanganj is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 50 in None (GN), Rs 495 in Third AC (3A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1070 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1505 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 380 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Labha to Kishanganj is Sikkim Mahananda Express (15484) which travels a distance of 92 kms in just 1 hrs 48 mints. The slowest train from Labha to Kishanganj is Rajendra Nagar Terminal Kamakhya Capital Express (13248) which travels a distance of 91 kms in 1 hrs 53 mints. The most punctual train from Labha to Kishanganj is Rajendra Nagar Terminal New Jalpaiguri Capital Express (13246) which reaches Kishanganj with an average delay of just 20 mints. The most delayed train from Labha to Kishanganj is Sikkim Mahananda Express (15484) which reaches Kishanganj with an average delay of over 1 hrs 33 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.