Train seat availability for all 13 trains that run from Kuttippuram to Thrisur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Kuttippuram to Thrisur is Rs 55 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 40 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 125 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 550 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Kuttippuram to Thrisur is Mangala Lakshadweep Express (12618) which travels a distance of 63 kms in just 1 hrs 37 mints. The slowest train from Kuttippuram to Thrisur is Kozhikode Thrissur Passenger (UnReserved) (56664) which travels a distance of 63 kms in 2 hrs 12 mints. The most punctual train from Kuttippuram to Thrisur is Maveli Express (16603) which reaches Thrisur with an average delay of just 1 mints. The most delayed train from Kuttippuram to Thrisur is Netravati Express (16345) which reaches Thrisur with an average delay of over 1 hrs 41 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.