No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 17 trains that run from Kuttippuram to Quilandi can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Kuttippuram to Quilandi is Rs 60 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 265 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 45 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 620 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Kuttippuram to Quilandi is Maveli Express (16604) which travels a distance of 81 kms in just 1 hrs 24 mints. The slowest train from Kuttippuram to Quilandi is Chennai Egmore Mangaluru Central Express (16159) which travels a distance of 81 kms in 2 hrs 54 mints. The most punctual train from Kuttippuram to Quilandi is Alappuzha Kannur Executive Express (16307) which reaches Quilandi with an average delay of just 12 mints. The most delayed train from Kuttippuram to Quilandi is Coimbatore Kannur Fast Passenger (UnReserved) (56651) which reaches Quilandi with an average delay of over 1 hrs 3 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.