close
swap_horiz
close

Kurukshetra Jn to Amritsar trains

08309
Sambalpur Jammu Tawi Special
KKDE ( )
Kurukshetra Jn
08 hr 15 min
ASR ( )
Amritsar Jn
04665
New Delhi Amritsar InterCity Special
KKDE ( )
Kurukshetra Jn
05 hr 41 min
ASR ( )
Amritsar Jn
CC
N/A
2S
N/A
04077
Delhi Pathankot SF Special
KKDE ( )
Kurukshetra Jn
05 hr 04 min
ASR ( )
Amritsar Jn
CC
N/A
2S
N/A
04067
Shan E Punjab SF Special
KKDE ( )
Kurukshetra Jn
05 hr 34 min
ASR ( )
Amritsar Jn
CC
N/A
2S
N/A
02925
Paschim Express Special
KKDE ( )
Kurukshetra Jn
06 hr 44 min
ASR ( )
Amritsar Jn
02715
Sachkhand Special
KKDE ( )
Kurukshetra Jn
07 hr 01 min
ASR ( )
Amritsar Jn
05733
Amrapali Express Special
KKDE ( )
Kurukshetra Jn
06 hr 32 min
ASR ( )
Amritsar Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
2S
N/A
01057
Mumbai CSMT Amritsar Express Special
KKDE ( )
Kurukshetra Jn
09 hr 30 min
ASR ( )
Amritsar Jn
info

Kurukshetra Jn to Amritsar train time table

New Delhi Amritsar InterCity Express (12459) departs from Kurukshetra Jn station (KKDE) at and arrives Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at taking a total of 5 hrs 22 mints to cover the distance of 291 kms. This train has 10 stoppages. Shan e Punjab Express (12497) departs from Kurukshetra Jn station (KKDE) at and arrives Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at taking a total of 5 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 291 kms. This train has 9 stoppages. Amrapali Express (15707) departs from Kurukshetra Jn station (KKDE) at and arrives Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at taking a total of 7 hrs 9 mints to cover the distance of 291 kms. This train has 10 stoppages. Delhi Pathankot Superfast Express (22429) departs from Kurukshetra Jn station (KKDE) at and arrives Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at taking a total of 5 hrs 4 mints to cover the distance of 291 kms. This train has 6 stoppages.
info

Kurukshetra Jn to Amritsar train Seat Availability

Train seat availability for all 19 trains that run from Kurukshetra Jn to Amritsar can be found in above table.
info

Kurukshetra Jn to Amritsar train Fare

Fare for trains from Kurukshetra Jn to Amritsar is Rs 135 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 490 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1255 in First AC (1A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A), Rs 205 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 110 in None (GN) and Rs 505 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 800 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
info

Kurukshetra Jn to Amritsar covid19 lockdown special trains

Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 4 covid trains run from Kurukshetra Jn to Amritsar - Shan E Punjab SF Special (04067), New Delhi Amritsar InterCity Special (04665), Amrapali Express Special (05733) and Delhi Pathankot SF Special (04077).

Kurukshetra Jn to Amritsar Shan E Punjab SF Special (04067) departs from Kurukshetra Jn station (KKDE) at and arrives Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at . This train has 8 stoppages. In Shan E Punjab SF Special (04067), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 66 in Chair Car (CC) and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 891 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow.

Kurukshetra Jn to Amritsar New Delhi Amritsar InterCity Special (04665) departs from Kurukshetra Jn station (KKDE) at and arrives Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at . This train has 10 stoppages. In New Delhi Amritsar InterCity Special (04665), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 42 in Chair Car (CC) and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 1153 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow.

Kurukshetra Jn to Amritsar Amrapali Express Special (05733) departs from Kurukshetra Jn station (KKDE) at and arrives Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at . This train has 10 stoppages. In Amrapali Express Special (05733), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL16/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL36/WL30 in Sleeper (SL) with 59% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL49/WL42 in Second Seater (2S) with 41% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kurukshetra Jn to Amritsar Delhi Pathankot SF Special (04077) departs from Kurukshetra Jn station (KKDE) at and arrives Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at . This train has 6 stoppages. In Delhi Pathankot SF Special (04077), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 18 in Chair Car (CC) and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 790 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow.

info

Kurukshetra Jn to Amritsar Shan e Punjab Express 12497

Kurukshetra Jn to Amritsar Shan e Punjab Express (12497) departs from Kurukshetra Jn station (KKDE) at and arrives Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at . This train has 9 stoppages. Kurukshetra Jn to Amritsar train fare is Rs.490 in Chair Car, Rs.125 in None and Rs.140 in Second Seater for this train.
info

Kurukshetra Jn to Amritsar New Delhi Amritsar InterCity Express 12459

Kurukshetra Jn to Amritsar New Delhi Amritsar InterCity Express (12459) departs from Kurukshetra Jn station (KKDE) at and arrives Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at . This train has 10 stoppages. Kurukshetra Jn to Amritsar train fare is Rs.490 in Chair Car, Rs.125 in None and Rs.140 in Second Seater for this train.
info

Kurukshetra Jn to Amritsar Amrapali Express 15707

Kurukshetra Jn to Amritsar Amrapali Express (15707) departs from Kurukshetra Jn station (KKDE) at and arrives Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at . This train has 10 stoppages. Kurukshetra Jn to Amritsar train fare is Rs.110 in None, Rs.505 in Third AC, Rs.710 in Second AC and Rs.205 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Kurukshetra Jn to Amritsar Delhi Pathankot Superfast Express 22429

Kurukshetra Jn to Amritsar Delhi Pathankot Superfast Express (22429) departs from Kurukshetra Jn station (KKDE) at and arrives Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at . This train has 6 stoppages. Kurukshetra Jn to Amritsar train fare is Rs.490 in Chair Car, Rs.125 in None and Rs.140 in Second Seater for this train.
info

Kurukshetra Jn to Amritsar train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Kurukshetra Jn to Amritsar is Delhi Pathankot SF Special (04077) which travels a distance of 291 kms in just 5 hrs 4 mints. The slowest train from Kurukshetra Jn to Amritsar is Saryu Yamuna Express (14649) which travels a distance of 292 kms in 9 hrs 48 mints. The most punctual train from Kurukshetra Jn to Amritsar is Pathankot) Express (11057) which reaches Amritsar Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Kurukshetra Jn to Amritsar is Pathankot) Express (11057) which reaches Amritsar Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
info

About Amritsar

Amritsar is the holy city located in the Majha region of the Indian state of Punjab. The city is situated 456 km north-west of Delhi, the national capital. This city shares the border (Wagah Border) with Pakistan. Pakistan's closest city to Amritsar is Lahore. It is the spiritual and cultural centre for the Sikh religion. Amritsar is famous for Golden temple also known as Harmandir Sahib. This important Sikh shrine attracts 100,000 visitors on weekdays. Amritsar is a food rich city. Amritsar is synonymous with Kulchas, the maida bread baked in a tandoor. Located beside the Golden Temple and the Wagah Border, the All India Famous Kulcha (yeah that's the name!) is a must-visit place to have the butter drenched, potato and cauliflower stuffed kulcha. Another famous foodie joint in the city is Kesar Da Dhaba which is located at Chowk Passian, a 10-minute walk from the Golden Temple. It is nothing short of an epicure's paradise. They serve the best maa ki daal, delicious lachcha paratha, palak paneer and the smoky baigan bharta. The city lies on the Grand Trunk Road which connects Delhi to Amritsar till Lahore in Pakistan. Amritsar also has an International Airport named Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport. Amritsar railway station is the main terminus. The Samjhauta Express runs from Delhi through Amritsar to Lahore in Pakistan. Amritsar has 1 railway station - Amritsar Jn (ASR).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.