Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Kurnool Town to Manchiryal - Andhra Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express (12707).
Kurnool Town to Manchiryal Andhra Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express (12707) departs from Kurnool Town station (KRNT) at and arrives Manchiryal station (MCI) at . This train has 6 stoppages. Kurnool Town to Manchiryal sampark-kranti fare is Rs.675 in Chair Car, Rs.175 in None, Rs.825 in Third AC, Rs.1155 in Second AC and Rs.320 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .