Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Kurnool Town to Malkajgiri can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Kurnool Town to Malkajgiri is Rs 95 in None (GN), Rs 505 in Third AC (3A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 180 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Kurnool Town to Malkajgiri is Yesvantpur Lucknow SF Express (Via Kacheguda) (22683) which travels a distance of 245 kms in just 4 hrs 24 mints. The slowest train from Kurnool Town to Malkajgiri is MGR Chennai Central Nagarsol Weekly Express (16003) which travels a distance of 246 kms in 6 hrs 2 mints. The most punctual train from Kurnool Town to Malkajgiri is Yesvantpur Jabalpur SF Express (12193) which reaches Malkajgiri with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Kurnool Town to Malkajgiri is Yesvantpur Dr. Ambedkar Nagar (Mhow) Weekly Express (19302) which reaches Malkajgiri with an average delay of over 56 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.