Shatabdi express is a premium category full air-conditioned train that connects important cities of India. These are the fastest trains in India which can run at over 150 kmph. These trains runs for short distances only and are not for overnight journeys. Shatabdi trains have only seating arrangements. They are equipped with safer LHB coaches. The first Shatabdi Express train was introduced in 1988 to commemorate the birth centenary of Jawahar Lal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India. These train offers catering facilities and the food fare is included in ticket cost. Shatabdi trains have classes Chair Car (CC) and Executive Class(EC). These are best alternative to bus journeys. 1 shatabdi train runs from Kurduvadi to Bhalki - Mumbai CSMT Bidar SF Special (02043).
Kurduvadi to Bhalki Mumbai CSMT Bidar SF Special (02043) departs from Kurduvadi station (KWV) at and arrives Bhalki station (BHLK) at . This train has 6 stoppages. In Mumbai CSMT Bidar SF Special (02043), seat availability status is GNWL3/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL2/RAC5 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is RAC 15/RAC 9 in Third AC (3A), seat availability status is GNWL96/WL50 in Sleeper (SL) with 77% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 117 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.