No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 18 trains that run from Kundapura to Udupi can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Kundapura to Udupi is Rs 45 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1245 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 30 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 815 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Kundapura to Udupi is Madgaon Mangaluru Central Intercity SF Express (22635) which travels a distance of 32 kms in just 15 mints. The slowest train from Kundapura to Udupi is Jabalpur Coimbatore SF Special (02198) which travels a distance of 32 kms in 42 mints. The most punctual train from Kundapura to Udupi is Shri Ganganagar Kochuveli Express (16311) which reaches Udupi with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Kundapura to Udupi is Jabalpur Coimbatore SF Special (02198) which reaches Udupi with an average delay of over 2 hrs 10 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.