Kozhikode to Nagda Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Kozhikode Station Details
|12075||Kozhikode Thiruvananthapuram Central Jan Shatabdi Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|06481||Kozhikode Kannur Express Special (UnReserved)||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|16312||Kochuveli Shri Ganganagar Weekly Express||- - - - - - S||3 min||4|
|16336||Nagercoil Gandhidham Express||- - W - - - -||3 min||4|
|16338||Ernakulam Okha Express||- - - T - S -||3 min||4|
Nagda Jn Station Details
|20932||Indore Kochuveli Weekly SF Express||- - W - - - -||2 min||2|
|20931||Kochuveli Indore Weekly SF Express||- - - - - - S||2 min||-|
|09740||Sainagar Shirdi Dahar ka Balaji (Jaipur) Special Fare SF Summer Special||M - - - - - -||15 min||-|
|11466||Jabalpur Somnath Express (via Bina)||- T - - - S -||5 min||-|
|11464||Jabalpur Somnath Express (Via Itarsi)||M - W T F - S||5 min||-|
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Kozhikode to Nagda Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Kozhikode to Nagda Jn is Rs 4640 in First AC (1A), Rs 1845 in Third AC (3A), Rs 695 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2680 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 425 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2265 in Third AC (3A), Rs 895 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3205 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 440 in Second Seater (2S).
Nagda is a city in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a major ISO certified railway junction between Mumbai and Delhi. It is situated on the banks of river Chambal. Nagda is said to be one of the largest viscose staple fiber manufacturer in Asia. Airport connectivity to Nagda is Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport that is Indore Airport (IDR) which is approx 110 Kms away but nagda is well connected via road and railways. Nagda Jn has 1 railway station - Nagda Jn (NAD).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.