Kozhikode to Ghaziabad train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Kozhikode Station Details
|06481||Kozhikode Kannur Express Special (UnReserved)||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|12075||Kozhikode Thiruvananthapuram Central Jan Shatabdi Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|12977||Marusagar SF Express||M - - - - - -||3 min||4|
|16312||Kochuveli Shri Ganganagar Weekly Express||- - - - - - S||3 min||4|
|16336||Nagercoil Gandhidham Express||- - W - - - -||3 min||4|
Ghaziabad Station Details
|04937||Ghaziabad Tundla Express Special (UnReserved)||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|22200||Sushasan Express||- - - - F - -||2 min||4,3|
|12430||New Delhi Lucknow AC SF Express||M T W T F S S||2 min||2|
|15622||Anand Vihar Terminal Kamakhya Weekly Express||- - - - - S -||2 min||1,2|
|15530||Anand Vihar Terminal Saharsa Jan Sadharan Express||- - - - F - -||2 min||1,2|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Kozhikode to Ghaziabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Kozhikode to Ghaziabad is Rs 2260 in Third AC (3A), Rs 875 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3285 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 540 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2680 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1075 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3810 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 555 in Second Seater (2S).
Ghaziabad is one of the largest industrial cities of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated very close to Delhi (approx 20 Kms) and is known as Delhi NCR (National Capital Region). Ghaziabad has a large number of small and medium scale manufacturing units. Delhi's metro service is extended up to Ghaziabad. Ghaziabad does not have an airport of its own and is served by the Indira Gandhi International Airport of Delhi which is approx 45 Kms away. It is situated in the middle of river Ganga and Yamuna. Ghaziabad has 1 railway station - Ghaziabad (GZB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.