Kozhikode to Chandigarh train Seat Availability & Fare
Kozhikode Station Details
|06481||Kozhikode Kannur Express Special (UnReserved)||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|12075||Kozhikode Thiruvananthapuram Central Jan Shatabdi Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|19259||Kochuveli Bhavnagar Terminus Express||- - - - F - -||3 min||4|
|16312||Kochuveli Shri Ganganagar Weekly Express||- - - - - - S||3 min||4|
|16338||Ernakulam Okha Express||- - - T - S -||3 min||4|
Chandigarh Station Details
|19308||Chandigarh Indore Weekly Express||- - - - F - -||Origin||No Delay||3|
|15904||Chandigarh Dibrugarh Express||- - W - - - -||Origin||No Delay||3|
|12688||Chandigarh Madurai SF Express||M - - - F - -||Origin||No Delay||2|
|12450||Goa Sampark Kranti Express||M - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||5|
|12528||Chandigarh Ramnagar Weekly InterCity SF Express||M - - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||5|
Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Kozhikode to Chandigarh - Kerala Sampark Kranti Express (12217).
Kozhikode to Chandigarh Kerala Sampark Kranti Express (12217) departs from Kozhikode station (CLT) at and arrives Chandigarh station (CDG) at . This train has 16 stoppages. Kozhikode to Chandigarh sampark-kranti fare is Rs.5875 in First AC, Rs.2355 in Third AC, Rs.565 in Second Seater, Rs.3435 in Second AC and Rs.910 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.