Hide Fare
Show Fare

Kota to Ujjain Jn train seat availability & fare

Sat, August 18
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Jaipur Indore SF Express
12974


KOTA


UJN
04:25
M - - - - S -
RLWL1/WL1
84%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
RLWL2/WL2
84%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
RLWL9/WL7
78%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
RLWL49/WL27
72%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
--
--
Jaipur Secunderabad Express
19713


KOTA


UJN
04:35
- - - - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Anuvrat AC SF Express
22632


KOTA


UJN
05:25
M - - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
--
Bhagat Ki Kothi Mannargudi Weekly Express
16863


KOTA


UJN
05:20
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Jaipur Nagpur Weekly Express
11204


KOTA


UJN
05:05
- - - - - S -
--
RLWL9/WL5
87%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
RLWL5/WL4
76%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
RLWL15/WL14
89%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
--
--
New Delhi Indore Intercity SF Express
12416


KOTA


UJN
05:10
M T W T F S S
PQWL4/WL2
74%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
PQWL9/WL8
72%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
PQWL51/WL21
61%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
PQWL133/WL98
39%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
--
--
Bhagat Ki Kothi (Jodhpur) Bilaspur Express
18244


KOTA


UJN
05:50
- - - T - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Bikaner Bilaspur Express
18246


KOTA


UJN
05:50
- T - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Ranthambhore SF Express
12466


KOTA


UJN
05:35
M T W T F S S
--
--
RLWL9/WL8
90%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
RLWL32/WL30
58%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
RLWL3/WL3
91%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
RLWL37/WL33
89%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
Jammu Tawi Indore Weekly SF Express
22942


KOTA


UJN
05:00
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Jaipur Chennai Central SF Express
12968


KOTA


UJN
04:45
- - - - F - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Jaipur Coimbatore SF Express
12970


KOTA


UJN
04:45
- T - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Jaipur Mysuru SF Express
12976


KOTA


UJN
04:45
M - W - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Jodhpur Puri SF Express
20814


KOTA


UJN
04:45
- - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Recently Asked Question

Kota to Ujjain Jn train time table

New Delhi Indore Intercity SF Express (12416) departs from Kota Jn station (KOTA) at and arrives Ujjain Jn station (UJN) at taking a total of 5 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 280 kms. Ranthambhore SF Express (12466) departs from Kota Jn station (KOTA) at and arrives Ujjain Jn station (UJN) at taking a total of 5 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 281 kms. Jaipur Coimbatore SF Express (12970) departs from Kota Jn station (KOTA) at and arrives Ujjain Jn station (UJN) at taking a total of 4 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 281 kms. Jaipur Indore SF Express (12974) departs from Kota Jn station (KOTA) at and arrives Ujjain Jn station (UJN) at taking a total of 4 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 281 kms. Jaipur Secunderabad Express (19713) departs from Kota Jn station (KOTA) at and arrives Ujjain Jn station (UJN) at taking a total of 4 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 281 kms.

Kota to Ujjain Jn train Seat Availability

In New Delhi Indore Intercity SF Express (12416), seat availability status is PQWL4/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 74% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL9/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL51/WL21 in Third AC (3A) with 61% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL133/WL98 in Sleeper (SL) with 39% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Ranthambhore SF Express (12466), seat availability status is RLWL9/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL3/WL3 in Chair Car (CC) with 91% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL32/WL30 in Sleeper (SL) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL37/WL33 in Second Seater (2S) with 89% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Jaipur Indore SF Express (12974), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL2/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL9/WL7 in Third AC (3A) with 78% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL49/WL27 in Sleeper (SL) with 72% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kota to Ujjain Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Kota to Ujjain Jn is Rs 130 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 470 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 190 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 100 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 195 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 835 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).

Kota to Ujjain Jn Ranthambhore SF Express 12466

Kota to Ujjain Jn Ranthambhore SF Express (12466) departs from Kota Jn station (KOTA) at and arrives Ujjain Jn station (UJN) at . Kota to Ujjain Jn train fare is Rs.470 in Chair Car, Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.220 in Sleeper and Rs.130 in Second Seater for this train. In Ranthambhore SF Express (12466), seat availability status is RLWL9/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL3/WL3 in Chair Car (CC) with 91% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL32/WL30 in Sleeper (SL) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL37/WL33 in Second Seater (2S) with 89% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kota to Ujjain Jn New Delhi Indore Intercity SF Express 12416

Kota to Ujjain Jn New Delhi Indore Intercity SF Express (12416) departs from Kota Jn station (KOTA) at and arrives Ujjain Jn station (UJN) at . Kota to Ujjain Jn train fare is Rs.1245 in First AC, Rs.110 in None, Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.220 in Sleeper for this train. In New Delhi Indore Intercity SF Express (12416), seat availability status is PQWL4/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 74% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL9/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL51/WL21 in Third AC (3A) with 61% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL133/WL98 in Sleeper (SL) with 39% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kota to Ujjain Jn Jaipur Coimbatore SF Express 12970

Kota to Ujjain Jn Jaipur Coimbatore SF Express (12970) departs from Kota Jn station (KOTA) at and arrives Ujjain Jn station (UJN) at . Kota to Ujjain Jn train fare is Rs.1245 in First AC, Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.220 in Sleeper for this train.

Kota to Ujjain Jn Jaipur Secunderabad Express 19713

Kota to Ujjain Jn Jaipur Secunderabad Express (19713) departs from Kota Jn station (KOTA) at and arrives Ujjain Jn station (UJN) at . Kota to Ujjain Jn train fare is Rs.1165 in First AC, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.190 in Sleeper for this train.

Kota to Ujjain Jn Jaipur Indore SF Express 12974

Kota to Ujjain Jn Jaipur Indore SF Express (12974) departs from Kota Jn station (KOTA) at and arrives Ujjain Jn station (UJN) at . Kota to Ujjain Jn train fare is Rs.1245 in First AC, Rs.115 in None, Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.220 in Sleeper for this train. In Jaipur Indore SF Express (12974), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL2/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL9/WL7 in Third AC (3A) with 78% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL49/WL27 in Sleeper (SL) with 72% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kota to Ujjain Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Kota to Ujjain Jn is Jaipur Indore SF Express (12974) which travels a distance of 281 kms in just 4 hrs 25 mints. The slowest train from Kota to Ujjain Jn is Bhagat Ki Kothi (Jodhpur) Bilaspur Express (18244) which travels a distance of 281 kms in 5 hrs 50 mints. The most punctual train from Kota to Ujjain Jn is Jaipur Chennai Central SF Express (12968) which reaches Ujjain Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Kota to Ujjain Jn is Jammu Tawi Indore Weekly SF Express (22942) which reaches Ujjain Jn with an average delay of over 35 mints.

About Kota

Kota in Rajasthan is situated at the center of the South-eastern area of the state, and along the bank of Chambal River. Being located in the desert land, the city experiences warm weather throughout the summer and mild cold in the winter. The colorful city is well known for the vast history and culture of Rajput's and their heritage. It has fascinated several visitors and tourists from all over the world because of its attractive tourist spots. Kota is also known as the coaching-schools capital of India popular mainly for IIT & Medical entrance exams coaching. Every year more than one lakh students arrive in Kota to undertake coaching. Nearly one fifth of the students who arrive are girls. Kota is also known for its Kota Doria (Thread). It is used for making traditional fabric or muslin famously known as 'Masuria Malmal' and is highly recommended for the sarees. People of Kota usually love quick snacks and is also famous for it. Kota Kachoris are the most popular food snacks and these come in various flavors and stuffing like Pyaj Kachori, Dal Kachori, Aloo Kachori, Mawa Kachori, Kadi Kachori and much more. This spicy dish when served with Pudina or Imli chutney make a perfect pack of delicious tea time snack. It is also one of the most served meals in the mess of the Hostel, Girls and Boys PG in Kota. The city is well connected with neighboring cities and districts and with major cities outside the state via roads. Kota Airport has had no scheduled services operating since 1999. The nearest international airport is Jaipur International Airport situated 250 km away from Kota. Kota has 1 railway station - Kota Jn (KOTA).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.