Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 1 rajdhani train runs from Kota to Kudal - Hazrat Nizamuddin Madgaon Rajdhani Express (22414).
Kota to Kudal Hazrat Nizamuddin Madgaon Rajdhani Express (22414) departs from Kota Jn station (KOTA) at and arrives Kudal station (KUDL) at . This train has 6 stoppages. Kota to Kudal rajdhani fare is Rs.4660 in First AC, Rs.1825 in Third AC and Rs.2600 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. Madgaon Rajdhani is the newest Rajdhani train that started its operations just 2 years back on November 15, 2015. There was a strong need to connect capital city of India - Delhi to that of India's most favourite tourist destination Goa via direct Rajdhani train. Although Trivandrum Rajdhani (12431/32) also covers this route and takes almost same duration to reach Madgaon (27 hours and 40 mins), a direct connect to the state capital with Rajdhani was a long pending demand from the people of the state.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.