Kota Jn to Bharthana train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Kota to Bharthana can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Kota to Bharthana is Rs 755 in Third AC (3A), Rs 280 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1070 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 170 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S).
Kota in Rajasthan is situated at the center of the South-eastern area of the state, and along the bank of Chambal River. Being located in the desert land, the city experiences warm weather throughout the summer and mild cold in the winter. The colorful city is well known for the vast history and culture of Rajput's and their heritage. It has fascinated several visitors and tourists from all over the world because of its attractive tourist spots. Kota is also known as the coaching-schools capital of India popular mainly for IIT & Medical entrance exams coaching. Every year more than one lakh students arrive in Kota to undertake coaching. Nearly one fifth of the students who arrive are girls. Kota is also known for its Kota Doria (Thread). It is used for making traditional fabric or muslin famously known as 'Masuria Malmal' and is highly recommended for the sarees. People of Kota usually love quick snacks and is also famous for it. Kota Kachoris are the most popular food snacks and these come in various flavors and stuffing like Pyaj Kachori, Dal Kachori, Aloo Kachori, Mawa Kachori, Kadi Kachori and much more. This spicy dish when served with Pudina or Imli chutney make a perfect pack of delicious tea time snack. It is also one of the most served meals in the mess of the Hostel, Girls and Boys PG in Kota. The city is well connected with neighboring cities and districts and with major cities outside the state via roads. Kota Airport has had no scheduled services operating since 1999. The nearest international airport is Jaipur International Airport situated 250 km away from Kota. Kota has 1 railway station - Kota Jn (KOTA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.