close
swap_horiz
close

Kolkata to Alipur Duar Jn trains

15643
Puri Kamakhya Express ( Via Howrah )
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
16 hr 20 min
APDJ ()
Alipur Duar Jn
SL
₹ 380
22501
KSR Bengaluru New Tinsukia Weekly SF Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
13 hr 03 min
APDJ ()
Alipur Duar Jn
SL
₹ 410
13149
Kanchan Kanya Express
SDAH ()
Kolkata Sealdah
15 hr 50 min
APDJ ()
Alipur Duar Jn
SL
₹ 385
22511
Mumbai LTT Kamakhya Karmabhoomi Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
15 hr 50 min
APDJ ()
Alipur Duar Jn
SL
₹ 415
03059
Howrah Alipurduar Special Fare Summer Special
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
15 hr 40 min
APDJ ()
Alipur Duar Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
info

Kolkata to Alipur Duar Jn train time table

Kanchan Kanya Express (13149) departs from Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at and arrives Alipur Duar Jn station (APDJ) at taking a total of 15 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 741 kms. Puri Kamakhya Express ( Via Howrah ) (15643) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Alipur Duar Jn station (APDJ) at taking a total of 16 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 735 kms. KSR Bengaluru New Tinsukia Weekly SF Express (22501) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Alipur Duar Jn station (APDJ) at taking a total of 13 hrs 3 mints to cover the distance of 732 kms.
info

Kolkata to Alipur Duar Jn train Seat Availability

In Kanchan Kanya Express (13149), seat availability status is GNWL39/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL70/WL35 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL154/WL107 in Sleeper (SL) with 60% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kolkata to Alipur Duar Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Kolkata to Alipur Duar Jn is Rs 205 in None (GN), Rs 1040 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1500 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 380 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1355 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1935 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 490 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Kolkata to Alipur Duar Jn Kanchan Kanya Express 13149

Kolkata to Alipur Duar Jn Kanchan Kanya Express (13149) departs from Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at and arrives Alipur Duar Jn station (APDJ) at . Kolkata to Alipur Duar Jn train fare is Rs.210 in None, Rs.1050 in Third AC, Rs.1515 in Second AC and Rs.385 in Sleeper for this train. In Kanchan Kanya Express (13149), seat availability status is GNWL39/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL70/WL35 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL154/WL107 in Sleeper (SL) with 60% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kolkata to Alipur Duar Jn Puri Kamakhya Express ( Via Howrah ) 15643

Kolkata to Alipur Duar Jn Puri Kamakhya Express ( Via Howrah ) (15643) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Alipur Duar Jn station (APDJ) at . Kolkata to Alipur Duar Jn train fare is Rs.205 in None, Rs.1040 in Third AC, Rs.1500 in Second AC and Rs.380 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Kolkata to Alipur Duar Jn KSR Bengaluru New Tinsukia Weekly SF Express 22501

Kolkata to Alipur Duar Jn KSR Bengaluru New Tinsukia Weekly SF Express (22501) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Alipur Duar Jn station (APDJ) at . Kolkata to Alipur Duar Jn train fare is Rs.220 in None, Rs.1090 in Third AC, Rs.1545 in Second AC and Rs.410 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Kolkata to Alipur Duar Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Kolkata to Alipur Duar Jn is KSR Bengaluru New Tinsukia Weekly SF Express (22501) which travels a distance of 732 kms in just 13 hrs 3 mints. The slowest train from Kolkata to Alipur Duar Jn is Puri Kamakhya Express ( Via Howrah ) (15643) which travels a distance of 735 kms in 16 hrs 20 mints. The most punctual train from Kolkata to Alipur Duar Jn is Mumbai LTT Kamakhya Karmabhoomi Express (22511) which reaches Alipur Duar Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Kolkata to Alipur Duar Jn is Howrah Alipurduar Special Fare Summer Special (03059) which reaches Alipur Duar Jn with an average delay of over 1 hrs 11 mints.
info

About Kolkata

Kolkata, also know as Calcutta is the capital city of West Bengal and is located at the bank of Hoogly river. It (then Calcutta) served as the capital of British-held territories in India until 1911, after which Delhi was made capital of India. No trip to Kolkata is complete without a visit to the Victoria Memorial, an architectural marvel built in Queen Victoria's name. It has an incredible museum inside. When is Kolkata, never miss the iconic Howrah Bridge. You can also enjoy a sunset cruise on the Hooghly River which passes under the Howrah Bridge. Other places to visit are Mangal Pandey Park and the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, built on the banks of the Ganga. Kolkata is well-connected to all major Indian cities by air, rail and road. This city has three railway stations and an airport named Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. The airport is 14 km away from the Sealdah railway station. Kolkata ranks the top among the six cities in terms of public transport system.The Kolkata Metro is the oldest underground mass transit system in India. Kolkata is the only Indian city with a tram network, but the tram services are limited to certain areas of the city only. When it comes to food Kolkata is known for its variety of street food like famous kathi rolls, but the key elements of Kolkata's cuisine include rice and a fish curry known as machher jhol. This can be accompanied by desserts such as roshogolla, sandesh, and a sweet yoghurt known as mishti dohi. Kolkata has 5 railway stations - Howrah Jn (HWH), Kolkata Chitpur (KOAA), Kolkata Sealdah (SDAH), Santragachi Jn (SRC) and Kolkata Shalimar (SHM).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.