Maurya Express (15027) departs from Kiul Jn station (KIUL) at and arrives Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at taking a total of 5 hrs to cover the distance of 142 kms.
Train seat availability for all 9 trains that run from Kiul Jn to Muzaffarpur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Kiul Jn to Muzaffarpur is Rs 65 in None (GN), Rs 500 in Third AC (3A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 820 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 280 in Sleeper (SL).
Kiul Jn to Muzaffarpur Maurya Express (15027) departs from Kiul Jn station (KIUL) at and arrives Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at . Kiul Jn to Muzaffarpur train fare is Rs.65 in None, Rs.500 in Third AC, Rs.705 in Second AC and Rs.145 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Kiul Jn to Muzaffarpur is Asansol Gorakhpur Express (13507) which travels a distance of 142 kms in just 3 hrs 43 mints. The slowest train from Kiul Jn to Muzaffarpur is Sealdah Sitamarhi Express (13123) which travels a distance of 142 kms in 7 hrs 35 mints. The most punctual train from Kiul Jn to Muzaffarpur is Sealdah Sitamarhi Express (13123) which reaches Muzaffarpur Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Kiul Jn to Muzaffarpur is Bhagalpur Jammu Tawi Amarnath Express (15097) which reaches Muzaffarpur Jn with an average delay of over 38 mints.
Muzaffarpur is a city located in North Bihar. It is fourth largest city of Bihar after Patna, Gaya and Bhagalpur. This region has very fertile land and is famous for Shahi litchis. But the downside is that this area has been prone to floods. It also lies on highly active seismic zone of India. Most popular language of Muzaffarpur is Bajjika. Baba Garib Asthan Mandir is one of the oldest temple of lord Shiva situated in Muzaffarpur. It is well connected to the rest of India by rails and roads. Muzaffarpur railway junction has direct trains to almost all major cities of India. Muzaffarpur has 1 railway station - Muzaffarpur Jn (MFP).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.