close
swap_horiz
close

Kiul Jn to Kolkata trains

FILTER TRAINS
Clear all
Show trains with pantry car only
Train Type
Departure Time
12334
Vibhuti Express
KIUL ()
Kiul Jn
06 hr 58 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
3A
₹ 710
SL
₹ 275
13020
Bagh Express
KIUL ()
Kiul Jn
11 hr 25 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
2A
₹ 985
3A
₹ 685
SL
₹ 255
12332
Himgiri Express
KIUL ()
Kiul Jn
08 hr 00 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
3A
₹ 710
SL
₹ 275
13166
Sitamarhi Kolkata Express
KIUL ()
Kiul Jn
08 hr 12 min
KOAA ()
Kolkata Chitpur
2A
₹ 985
3A
₹ 685
SL
₹ 255
13044
Raxaul Howrah Express
KIUL ()
Kiul Jn
08 hr 00 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
2A
₹ 985
3A
₹ 685
SL
₹ 255
53042
Jaynagar Howrah [Dhuliyan] Passenger (UnReserved)
KIUL ()
Kiul Jn
18 hr 25 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
13050
Amritsar Howrah Express
KIUL ()
Kiul Jn
11 hr 14 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
3A
₹ 685
SL
₹ 255
12326
Gurumukhi SF Express
KIUL ()
Kiul Jn
06 hr 53 min
KOAA ()
Kolkata Chitpur
3A
₹ 725
SL
₹ 280
12318
Akal Takht Express
KIUL ()
Kiul Jn
06 hr 53 min
KOAA ()
Kolkata Chitpur
3A
₹ 725
SL
₹ 280
12304
Poorva Express (via Patna)
KIUL ()
Kiul Jn
07 hr 35 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
3A
₹ 710
SL
₹ 275
13008
Udyan Abha Toofan Express
KIUL ()
Kiul Jn
09 hr 12 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
3A
₹ 685
SL
₹ 255
11106
Pratham Swatantrata Sangram Express
KIUL ()
Kiul Jn
09 hr 53 min
KOAA ()
Kolkata Chitpur
3A
₹ 685
SL
₹ 255
53050
Mokama Howrah Fast Passenger
KIUL ()
Kiul Jn
13 hr 35 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
SL
₹ 165
2S
N/A
53132
Muzaffarpur Sealdah Fast Passenger (UnReserved)
KIUL ()
Kiul Jn
13 hr 05 min
SDAH ()
Kolkata Sealdah
No class available for this train
13024
Gaya Howrah Express
KIUL ()
Kiul Jn
12 hr 10 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
3A
₹ 835
SL
₹ 305
12254
Anga Express
KIUL ()
Kiul Jn
06 hr 25 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
3A
₹ 710
SL
₹ 275
13106
Ballia Sealdah Express
KIUL ()
Kiul Jn
10 hr 55 min
SDAH ()
Kolkata Sealdah
2A
₹ 985
3A
₹ 685
SL
₹ 255
53044
Rajgir Howrah Fast Passenger (UnReserved)
KIUL ()
Kiul Jn
17 hr 45 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
13136
Jaynagar Kolkata Weekly Express
KIUL ()
Kiul Jn
09 hr 30 min
KOAA ()
Kolkata Chitpur
2A
₹ 985
3A
₹ 685
SL
₹ 255
13138
Azamgarh Kolkata Weekly Express
KIUL ()
Kiul Jn
09 hr 30 min
KOAA ()
Kolkata Chitpur
2A
₹ 985
3A
₹ 685
SL
₹ 255
13022
Mithila Express
KIUL ()
Kiul Jn
08 hr 37 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
2A
₹ 985
3A
₹ 685
SL
₹ 255
12328
Upasana Express
KIUL ()
Kiul Jn
07 hr 30 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
3A
₹ 710
SL
₹ 275
12370
Kumbha Express
KIUL ()
Kiul Jn
07 hr 30 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
3A
₹ 710
SL
₹ 275
13132
Patna Kolkata Express
KIUL ()
Kiul Jn
10 hr 53 min
KOAA ()
Kolkata Chitpur
3A
₹ 685
SL
₹ 255
13120
Anand Vihar (T) Sealdah (Upper India) Express
KIUL ()
Kiul Jn
14 hr 00 min
SDAH ()
Kolkata Sealdah
3A
₹ 825
SL
₹ 305
13134
Varanasi Sealdah (Upper India) Express
KIUL ()
Kiul Jn
14 hr 00 min
SDAH ()
Kolkata Sealdah
3A
₹ 825
SL
₹ 305
05007
Ramnagar Howrah Special Fare Special
KIUL ()
Kiul Jn
09 hr 23 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
12360
Patna Kolkata Garib Rath Express
KIUL ()
Kiul Jn
06 hr 57 min
KOAA ()
Kolkata Chitpur
3A
₹ 515
13122
Ghazipur City Kolkata Weekly Express
KIUL ()
Kiul Jn
06 hr 57 min
KOAA ()
Kolkata Chitpur
2A
₹ 965
3A
₹ 675
SL
₹ 250
12352
Rajendra Nagar Terminal Howrah SF Express
KIUL ()
Kiul Jn
07 hr 17 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
3A
₹ 710
SL
₹ 275
13006
Amritsar Howrah (Punjab) Mail
KIUL ()
Kiul Jn
07 hr 50 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
2A
₹ 950
3A
₹ 665
SL
₹ 245
info

Kiul Jn to Kolkata train time table

Poorva Express (via Patna) (12304) departs from Kiul Jn station (KIUL) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at taking a total of 7 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 408 kms. Rajendra Nagar Terminal Howrah SF Express (12352) departs from Kiul Jn station (KIUL) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at taking a total of 7 hrs 17 mints to cover the distance of 408 kms. Gaya Howrah Express (13024) departs from Kiul Jn station (KIUL) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at taking a total of 12 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 524 kms. Patna Kolkata Garib Rath Express (12360) departs from Kiul Jn station (KIUL) at and arrives Kolkata Chitpur station (KOAA) at taking a total of 6 hrs 57 mints to cover the distance of 413 kms. Patna Kolkata Express (13132) departs from Kiul Jn station (KIUL) at and arrives Kolkata Chitpur station (KOAA) at taking a total of 10 hrs 53 mints to cover the distance of 425 kms.
info

Kiul Jn to Kolkata train Seat Availability

In Rajendra Nagar Terminal Howrah SF Express (12352), seat availability status is GNWL15/WL12 in First AC (1A) with 64% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL88/WL62 in Second AC (2A) with 18% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL171/WL119 in Third AC (3A) with 18% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL362/WL207 in Sleeper (SL) with 7% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Gaya Howrah Express (13024), seat availability status is GNWL41/WL25 in Second AC (2A) with 43% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL57/WL44 in Third AC (3A) with 55% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL95/WL73 in Sleeper (SL) with 36% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Patna Kolkata Garib Rath Express (12360), seat availability status is GNWL304/WL202 in Third AC (3A) with 6% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Patna Kolkata Express (13132), seat availability status is GNWL70/WL45 in Third AC (3A) with 91% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL128/WL83 in Sleeper (SL) with 90% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kiul Jn to Kolkata train Fare

Fare for trains from Kiul Jn to Kolkata is Rs 1600 in First AC (1A), Rs 950 in Second AC (2A), Rs 165 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 130 in None (GN) and Rs 515 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 275 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 870 in Third AC (3A).
info

Kiul Jn to Kolkata train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Kiul Jn to Kolkata - Patna Kolkata Garib Rath Express (12360).

Kiul Jn to Kolkata Patna Kolkata Garib Rath Express (12360) departs from Kiul Jn station (KIUL) at and arrives Kolkata Chitpur station (KOAA) at . Kiul Jn to Kolkata garib-rath fare is Rs.515 in Third AC for this train. In Patna Kolkata Garib Rath Express (12360), seat availability status is GNWL304/WL202 in Third AC (3A) with 6% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

info

Kiul Jn to Kolkata Rajendra Nagar Terminal Howrah SF Express 12352

Kiul Jn to Kolkata Rajendra Nagar Terminal Howrah SF Express (12352) departs from Kiul Jn station (KIUL) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at . Kiul Jn to Kolkata train fare is Rs.1675 in First AC, Rs.145 in None, Rs.710 in Third AC, Rs.1000 in Second AC and Rs.275 in Sleeper for this train. In Rajendra Nagar Terminal Howrah SF Express (12352), seat availability status is GNWL15/WL12 in First AC (1A) with 64% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL88/WL62 in Second AC (2A) with 18% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL171/WL119 in Third AC (3A) with 18% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL362/WL207 in Sleeper (SL) with 7% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kiul Jn to Kolkata Poorva Express (via Patna) 12304

Kiul Jn to Kolkata Poorva Express (via Patna) (12304) departs from Kiul Jn station (KIUL) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at . Kiul Jn to Kolkata train fare is Rs.1675 in First AC, Rs.145 in None, Rs.710 in Third AC, Rs.1000 in Second AC and Rs.275 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Kiul Jn to Kolkata Gaya Howrah Express 13024

Kiul Jn to Kolkata Gaya Howrah Express (13024) departs from Kiul Jn station (KIUL) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at . Kiul Jn to Kolkata train fare is Rs.160 in None, Rs.835 in Third AC, Rs.1195 in Second AC and Rs.305 in Sleeper for this train. In Gaya Howrah Express (13024), seat availability status is GNWL41/WL25 in Second AC (2A) with 43% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL57/WL44 in Third AC (3A) with 55% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL95/WL73 in Sleeper (SL) with 36% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kiul Jn to Kolkata Patna Kolkata Express 13132

Kiul Jn to Kolkata Patna Kolkata Express (13132) departs from Kiul Jn station (KIUL) at and arrives Kolkata Chitpur station (KOAA) at . Kiul Jn to Kolkata train fare is Rs.135 in None, Rs.685 in Third AC and Rs.255 in Sleeper for this train. In Patna Kolkata Express (13132), seat availability status is GNWL70/WL45 in Third AC (3A) with 91% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL128/WL83 in Sleeper (SL) with 90% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kiul Jn to Kolkata train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Kiul Jn to Kolkata is Anga Express (12254) which travels a distance of 409 kms in just 6 hrs 25 mints. The slowest train from Kiul Jn to Kolkata is Jaynagar Howrah [Dhuliyan] Passenger (UnReserved) (53042) which travels a distance of 525 kms in 18 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Kiul Jn to Kolkata is Mokama Howrah Fast Passenger (53050) which reaches Howrah Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Kiul Jn to Kolkata is Upasana Express (12328) which reaches Howrah Jn with an average delay of over 4 hrs 55 mints.
info

About Kolkata

Kolkata, also know as Calcutta is the capital city of West Bengal and is located at the bank of Hoogly river. It (then Calcutta) served as the capital of British-held territories in India until 1911, after which Delhi was made capital of India. No trip to Kolkata is complete without a visit to the Victoria Memorial, an architectural marvel built in Queen Victoria's name. It has an incredible museum inside. When is Kolkata, never miss the iconic Howrah Bridge. You can also enjoy a sunset cruise on the Hooghly River which passes under the Howrah Bridge. Other places to visit are Mangal Pandey Park and the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, built on the banks of the Ganga. Kolkata is well-connected to all major Indian cities by air, rail and road. This city has three railway stations and an airport named Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. The airport is 14 km away from the Sealdah railway station. Kolkata ranks the top among the six cities in terms of public transport system.The Kolkata Metro is the oldest underground mass transit system in India. Kolkata is the only Indian city with a tram network, but the tram services are limited to certain areas of the city only. When it comes to food Kolkata is known for its variety of street food like famous kathi rolls, but the key elements of Kolkata's cuisine include rice and a fish curry known as machher jhol. This can be accompanied by desserts such as roshogolla, sandesh, and a sweet yoghurt known as mishti dohi. Kolkata has 5 railway stations - Howrah Jn (HWH), Kolkata Chitpur (KOAA), Kolkata Sealdah (SDAH), Santragachi Jn (SRC) and Kolkata Shalimar (SHM).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Sequence of coach CE1 In 17618
Sequence of coach CE1 In 17618
edit Answer
25 views
  
0 reply
Is it okay to send PNR to 139 and show the message to the TTE if the original ticket is lost?
If any person has the PNR number of counter ticket and he send PNR number of 139. While he is not carring original counter ticket. Is this legal act or he have to pay for the same.
edit Answer
491 views
  
2 replies
In which general coach should I sit so that during detachment I remain sitting in dehradun depoo
[My query is about train 12688]
edit Answer
72 views
  
0 reply
Do 19019 train has army bogi
Do this train has army bogi
edit Answer
60 views
  
0 reply
Can I board with waiting list ticket when after chart being prepared already
My boarding time is 22:55. But I m still at waiting list. Can I travel with waiting list ticket?
edit Answer
1241 views
  
2 replies
How to check the status of vikalp option
[My query is about train 16094]
edit Answer
90 views
  
0 reply
Where is train 82910 now?
[My query is about PNR 2615544833 for train 82910 GKP BDTS SUVIDHA]
edit Answer
166 views
  
1 reply
Why Train route changed
Why the route of patluputra exp changed from dhanbad, kmme to bokaro asansol
edit Answer
134 views
  
0 reply
Where is my booking
where is my booking label to see all my bookings.
edit Answer
339 views
  
0 reply
What is chart preparation time for 12620
[My query is about PNR 4663884905 for train 12620 MATSYAGANDA EXP]
edit Answer
550 views
  
0 reply