Bagh Express (13019) departs from Kiul Jn station (KIUL) at and arrives Hajipur Jn station (HJP) at taking a total of 5 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 196 kms. This train has 16 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 10 trains that run from Kiul Jn to Hajipur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Kiul Jn to Hajipur is Rs 95 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 60 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
Kiul Jn to Hajipur Bagh Express (13019) departs from Kiul Jn station (KIUL) at and arrives Hajipur Jn station (HJP) at . This train has 16 stoppages. Kiul Jn to Hajipur train fare is Rs.80 in None, Rs.500 in Third AC, Rs.705 in Second AC and Rs.145 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Kiul Jn to Hajipur is Sealdah Ballia Express (13105) which travels a distance of 126 kms in just 4 hrs 3 mints. The slowest train from Kiul Jn to Hajipur is Tatanagar Chhapra Express (18181) which travels a distance of 196 kms in 8 hrs 2 mints. The most punctual train from Kiul Jn to Hajipur is Bagh Express (13019) which reaches Hajipur Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Kiul Jn to Hajipur is Bagh Express (13019) which reaches Hajipur Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Hajipur is the headquarters of Vaishali district of Bihar. Hajipur is located just 10 kms away from the capital city of Bihar - Patna. With Patna Hajipur is connected by Mahatama Gandhi Setu which is longest bridge constructed on river Ganga. The land of Hajipur is said to be very fertile and apt for vegetation. Mango, Litchi, Sugarcane is grown here while the place produces Bananas in large quantities which are exported in various parts of the country. Nearest airport to Hajipur is Patna Airport. Hajipur is the headquarters of the East Central railway Zone of the Indian Railways. Hajipur has 1 railway station - Hajipur Jn (HJP).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.