close
swap_horiz
close

Kiul Jn to Durg trains

FILTER TRAINS
Clear all
Show trains with pantry car only
Train Type
Departure Time
07006
Raxaul Hyderabad Special Fare Special
KIUL ()
Kiul Jn
20 hr 55 min
DURG ()
Durg
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
07008
Darbhanga Secunderabad Special Fare Special
KIUL ()
Kiul Jn
20 hr 55 min
DURG ()
Durg
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
07010
Barauni Secunderabad Special Fare Special
KIUL ()
Kiul Jn
20 hr 55 min
DURG ()
Durg
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
13288
South Bihar Express
KIUL ()
Kiul Jn
21 hr 49 min
DURG ()
Durg
SL
₹ 460
info

Kiul Jn to Durg train time table

South Bihar Express (13288) departs from Kiul Jn station (KIUL) at and arrives Durg station (DURG) at taking a total of 21 hrs 49 mints to cover the distance of 989 kms. Darbhanga Secunderabad Special Fare Special (07008) departs from Kiul Jn station (KIUL) at and arrives Durg station (DURG) at taking a total of 20 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 1069 kms.
info

Kiul Jn to Durg train Seat Availability

In South Bihar Express (13288), seat availability status is GNWL22/WL10 in First AC (1A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL83/WL44 in Second AC (2A) with 26% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL141/WL73 in Third AC (3A) with 35% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL385/WL217 in Sleeper (SL) with 5% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Darbhanga Secunderabad Special Fare Special (07008), seat availability status is GNWL58/WL31 in Third AC (3A) with 79% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL301/WL177 in Sleeper (SL) with 16% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kiul Jn to Durg train Fare

Fare for trains from Kiul Jn to Durg is Rs 3080 in First AC (1A), Rs 255 in None (GN), Rs 1250 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1810 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 460 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1615 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2335 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 590 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Kiul Jn to Durg South Bihar Express 13288

Kiul Jn to Durg South Bihar Express (13288) departs from Kiul Jn station (KIUL) at and arrives Durg station (DURG) at . Kiul Jn to Durg train fare is Rs.3080 in First AC, Rs.255 in None, Rs.1250 in Third AC, Rs.1810 in Second AC and Rs.460 in Sleeper for this train. In South Bihar Express (13288), seat availability status is GNWL22/WL10 in First AC (1A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL83/WL44 in Second AC (2A) with 26% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL141/WL73 in Third AC (3A) with 35% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL385/WL217 in Sleeper (SL) with 5% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kiul Jn to Durg Darbhanga Secunderabad Special Fare Special 07008

Kiul Jn to Durg Darbhanga Secunderabad Special Fare Special (07008) departs from Kiul Jn station (KIUL) at and arrives Durg station (DURG) at . In Darbhanga Secunderabad Special Fare Special (07008), seat availability status is GNWL58/WL31 in Third AC (3A) with 79% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL301/WL177 in Sleeper (SL) with 16% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kiul Jn to Durg train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Kiul Jn to Durg is Raxaul Hyderabad Special Fare Special (07006) which travels a distance of 1072 kms in just 20 hrs 55 mints. The slowest train from Kiul Jn to Durg is South Bihar Express (13288) which travels a distance of 989 kms in 21 hrs 49 mints. The most punctual train from Kiul Jn to Durg is South Bihar Express (13288) which reaches Durg with an average delay of just 1 hrs 9 mints. The most delayed train from Kiul Jn to Durg is Raxaul Hyderabad Special Fare Special (07006) which reaches Durg with an average delay of over 12 hrs 33 mints.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close