Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Khurda Road Jn to Kanyakumari can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Khurda Road Jn to Kanyakumari is Rs 415 in None (GN), Rs 1935 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2830 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 730 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2355 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3355 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 930 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Khurda Road Jn to Kanyakumari is Howrah Kanniyakumari Superfast Express (12665) which travels a distance of 1950 kms in just 35 hrs 15 mints. The slowest train from Khurda Road Jn to Kanyakumari is Dibrugarh Kanniyakumari Vivek Express (15906) which travels a distance of 2142 kms in 39 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Khurda Road Jn to Kanyakumari is Howrah Kanniyakumari Superfast Express (12665) which reaches Kanyakumari with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Khurda Road Jn to Kanyakumari is Howrah Kanniyakumari Superfast Express (12665) which reaches Kanyakumari with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Kanyakumari is a town in Tamil Nadu and is the southernmost tip of India. Its name is derived from the Kanya Kumari temple located there. It is the only place in India where three Oceans - Bay of Bengal, Arabian Sea and Indian Ocean meets. This spot is known as Triveni Sangam. Sunrise and sunsets are most spectacular here. The nearest airport to Kanyakumari is Trivandrum International airport (TRV) located at a distance of 75 Kms from the main district. It is well connected by road and railways. Kanyakumari has 1 railway station - Kanyakumari (CAPE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.