No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 10 trains that run from Khorason Road to Muhammadabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Khorason Road to Muhammadabad is Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 35 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Khorason Road to Muhammadabad is Delhi Chhapra Summer Special (05102) which travels a distance of 57 kms in just 58 mints. The slowest train from Khorason Road to Muhammadabad is Shahganj Ballia Passenger (UnReserved) (55140) which travels a distance of 57 kms in 1 hrs 39 mints. The most punctual train from Khorason Road to Muhammadabad is Shahganj Aunrihar Passenger (55163) which reaches Muhammadabad with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Khorason Road to Muhammadabad is Saryu Yamuna Express (14650) which reaches Muhammadabad with an average delay of over 3 hrs 38 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.