Khed to Panvel train Seat Availability & Fare
Double decker express, as the name suggests, are 2 storeyed trains that can accommodate more number of passengers compared to other express or mail trains. These trains ply between important cities which are just a few hundred kilometres apart. These are fully AC coaches and have only seating facilities with Chair Car (CC) class. There is a ladder to climb up the upper deck of coach. These trains do not offer catering facilities. Double-decker Trains are usually painted in vibrant yellow and red color while some other express trains also have double decker non ac coaches. 2 double-decker trains run from Khed to Mumbai - DOUBLEDECKER EX (11086) and DOUBLE DECKER (11100).
Khed to Mumbai DOUBLEDECKER EX (11086) departs from Khed station (KHED) at and arrives Panvel station (PNVL) at . This train has 1 stoppages. Khed to Mumbai double-decker fare is Rs.315 in Chair Car, Rs.500 in Third AC and Rs.705 in Second AC for this train.
Khed to Mumbai DOUBLE DECKER (11100) departs from Khed station (KHED) at and arrives Panvel station (PNVL) at . This train has 1 stoppages. Khed to Mumbai double-decker fare is Rs.315 in Chair Car, Rs.500 in Third AC and Rs.705 in Second AC for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.