close
swap_horiz
close

Kharagpur to Raipur trains

12102
Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express
KGP ()
Kharagpur Jn
10 hr 40 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 420
12906
Howrah Porbandar (Aradhana) SF Express
KGP ()
Kharagpur Jn
10 hr 40 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 420
12834
Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express
KGP ()
Kharagpur Jn
11 hr 30 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 420
12860
Gitanjali Express
KGP ()
Kharagpur Jn
10 hr 50 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 420
12768
Santragachi Hazur Sahib Nanded SF Express
KGP ()
Kharagpur Jn
10 hr 40 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 420
12870
Howrah Mumbai CSMT Weekly SF Express
KGP ()
Kharagpur Jn
10 hr 40 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 420
22894
Howrah Sainagar Shirdi SF Express
KGP ()
Kharagpur Jn
10 hr 40 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 420
22512
Kamakhya Mumbai LTT Karmabhoomi Express
KGP ()
Kharagpur Jn
10 hr 35 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 420
18030
Shalimar Mumbai LTT Kurla Express
KGP ()
Kharagpur Jn
13 hr 00 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 390
20822
Santragachi Pune Humsafar Express
KGP ()
Kharagpur Jn
10 hr 28 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 445
12810
Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (Via Nagpur)
KGP ()
Kharagpur Jn
11 hr 15 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 420
12152
Samarsata SF Express
KGP ()
Kharagpur Jn
13 hr 35 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 465
12950
Santragachi Porbandar Kavi Guru SF Express
KGP ()
Kharagpur Jn
13 hr 35 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 465
12130
Azad Hind Express
KGP ()
Kharagpur Jn
11 hr 15 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 420
info

Kharagpur to Raipur train time table

Azad Hind Express (12130) departs from Kharagpur Jn station (KGP) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at taking a total of 11 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 713 kms. Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (Via Nagpur) (12810) departs from Kharagpur Jn station (KGP) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at taking a total of 11 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 713 kms. Gitanjali Express (12860) departs from Kharagpur Jn station (KGP) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at taking a total of 10 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 713 kms. Shalimar Mumbai LTT Kurla Express (18030) departs from Kharagpur Jn station (KGP) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at taking a total of 13 hrs to cover the distance of 713 kms. Howrah Sainagar Shirdi SF Express (22894) departs from Kharagpur Jn station (KGP) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at taking a total of 10 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 713 kms.
info

Kharagpur to Raipur train Seat Availability

In Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (Via Nagpur) (12810), seat availability status is PQWL51/WL40 in Third AC (3A) with 38% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL113/WL95 in Sleeper (SL) with 37% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Shalimar Mumbai LTT Kurla Express (18030), seat availability status is PQWL8/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL18/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL145/WL136 in Sleeper (SL) with 21% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kharagpur to Raipur train Fare

Fare for trains from Kharagpur to Raipur is Rs 2595 in First AC (1A), Rs 220 in None (GN), Rs 1050 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1505 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 390 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1365 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1940 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 500 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Kharagpur to Raipur train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Kharagpur to Raipur - Santragachi Pune Humsafar Express (20822).

Kharagpur to Raipur Santragachi Pune Humsafar Express (20822) departs from Kharagpur Jn station (KGP) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at . Kharagpur to Raipur humsafar fare is Rs.1205 in Third AC and Rs.445 in Sleeper for this train.

info

Kharagpur to Raipur Shalimar Mumbai LTT Kurla Express 18030

Kharagpur to Raipur Shalimar Mumbai LTT Kurla Express (18030) departs from Kharagpur Jn station (KGP) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at . Kharagpur to Raipur train fare is Rs.220 in None, Rs.1050 in Third AC, Rs.1505 in Second AC and Rs.390 in Sleeper for this train. In Shalimar Mumbai LTT Kurla Express (18030), seat availability status is PQWL8/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL18/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL145/WL136 in Sleeper (SL) with 21% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kharagpur to Raipur Azad Hind Express 12130

Kharagpur to Raipur Azad Hind Express (12130) departs from Kharagpur Jn station (KGP) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at . Kharagpur to Raipur train fare is Rs.235 in None, Rs.1100 in Third AC, Rs.1550 in Second AC and Rs.420 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Kharagpur to Raipur Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (Via Nagpur) 12810

Kharagpur to Raipur Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (Via Nagpur) (12810) departs from Kharagpur Jn station (KGP) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at . Kharagpur to Raipur train fare is Rs.2595 in First AC, Rs.1100 in Third AC, Rs.1550 in Second AC and Rs.420 in Sleeper for this train. In Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (Via Nagpur) (12810), seat availability status is PQWL51/WL40 in Third AC (3A) with 38% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL113/WL95 in Sleeper (SL) with 37% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kharagpur to Raipur Gitanjali Express 12860

Kharagpur to Raipur Gitanjali Express (12860) departs from Kharagpur Jn station (KGP) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at . Kharagpur to Raipur train fare is Rs.1100 in Third AC, Rs.1550 in Second AC and Rs.420 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Kharagpur to Raipur Howrah Sainagar Shirdi SF Express 22894

Kharagpur to Raipur Howrah Sainagar Shirdi SF Express (22894) departs from Kharagpur Jn station (KGP) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at . Kharagpur to Raipur train fare is Rs.235 in None, Rs.1100 in Third AC, Rs.1550 in Second AC and Rs.420 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Kharagpur to Raipur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Kharagpur to Raipur is Santragachi Pune Humsafar Express (20822) which travels a distance of 712 kms in just 10 hrs 28 mints. The slowest train from Kharagpur to Raipur is Samarsata SF Express (12152) which travels a distance of 841 kms in 13 hrs 35 mints. The most punctual train from Kharagpur to Raipur is Samarsata SF Express (12152) which reaches Raipur Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Kharagpur to Raipur is Santragachi Hazur Sahib Nanded SF Express (12768) which reaches Raipur Jn with an average delay of over 1 hrs 48 mints.
info

About Kharagpur

Kharagpur is located in the Paschim Medinipur district of West Bengal. It is best known for housing the most prestigious technical university that is the Indian Institute of technology. IIT Kharagpur is one of the highest calibre universities of India. The city gets its name from the deity of Khargeswar temple. People say that this was the place where Hidimba demon of the Mahabharatha had lived. It was part of the Hijli Kingdom which was situated on the banks of Rasulpur River. You can visit Kahler Bonpatna, this is a very old temple of Lord Ram. As per local legend, earlier there was a Gold idol of Sri Ram was worshipped. But its idols were stolen twice, now local people put metal Brigraha(idol) inside the temple. You can reach Kharagpur by road and railways. It is a major railway junction in the South Eastern Railway Zone. The station is connected to all major cities of India. The nearest airport is Netaji Subhash Chandra airport in Kolkata (CCU) which is 111 km away. Kharagpur has 1 railway station - Kharagpur Jn (KGP).
info

About Raipur

Raipur is a beautiful city situated in Chhattisgarh in Central India. Also, because it is the capital city of this state, Raipur is very significant and prominent, especially for its steel markets. Raipur is home to one of the biggest and largest steel markets in India and also one of the biggest industrial centers. Apart from these, the city also boasts off aluminum, power and also coal industries. Raipur is located near the centre of a large plain, sometimes referred as the rice bowl of India, where hundreds of varieties of rice are grown. Raipur Junction is the main railway station serving the city of Raipur.It is only few of the railway stations in India which has been given the grade 'A-1' by the Indian Railways and is one of the highest revenue earning railway stations in India. This station is one of the prominent stations on the Howrah-Nagpur-Mumbai line. It is also the originating point of the Raipur-Vizianagarm branch line route. Swami Vivekananda Airport or Mana Airport is primary airport serving the state of Chhattisgarh.The airport is located, 15 km south of Raipur near Naya Raipur. There are many sightseeing attractions in Raipur that you must definitely visit Mahant Ghasidas Memorial Museum, Doodhadhari Monastery and Temple, Mahamaya Temple, Budhapara Lake, Vivekanand Sarovar, Hajra Waterfall, Kevalya Dham, Nandavan Garden. Raipur has 1 railway station - Raipur Jn (R).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.