Khandwa to Varanasi Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 15 trains that run from Khandwa to Varanasi can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Khandwa to Varanasi is Rs 275 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1015 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2970 in First AC (1A), Rs 1765 in Second AC (2A), Rs 455 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1230 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 290 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1250 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2280 in Second AC (2A), Rs 590 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1590 in Third AC (3A).
Varanasi, Benaras or Kashi is the spritual capital of India. It grew as an important industrial centre, famous for its muslin and silk fabrics, perfumes, ivory works, and sculpture. Situated on the banks of Ganga, Varanasi has some 20000 temples including Kashi Vishwanath, Sankat Mochan and Durga Mandir. Pilgrims come to the ghats lining the Ganges to wash away sins in the sacred waters or to cremate their loved ones. Buddha gave his first sermon in Kashi. It is the site of Banaras Hindu University (BHU), which is one of the largest residential universities in Asia with over 20,000 students. Varanasi is served by Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport (VNS), which is approximately 26 km from the city centre in Babatpur. The Diesel Locomotive Works in Varanasi, India, is a production unit owned by Indian Railways, that manufactures diesel-electric locomotives and its spare parts. Varanasi Junction, commonly known as Varanasi Cantt Railway Station, is the city's largest train station. More than 360,000 passengers and 240 trains pass through each day. Varanasi has 4 railway stations - Varanasi Jn (BSB), Manduadih (MUV), Varanasi City (BCY) and Banaras (BSBS).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.