Mangala Lakshadweep Express (12618) departs from Khandwa station (KNW) at and arrives Mangalore Jn station (MAJN) at taking a total of 24 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 1374 kms.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Khandwa to Mangalore can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Khandwa to Mangalore is Rs 330 in None (GN), Rs 1555 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2250 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 585 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1975 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2775 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 750 in Sleeper (SL).
Khandwa to Mangalore Mangala Lakshadweep Express (12618) departs from Khandwa station (KNW) at and arrives Mangalore Jn station (MAJN) at . Khandwa to Mangalore train fare is Rs.330 in None, Rs.1555 in Third AC, Rs.2250 in Second AC and Rs.585 in Sleeper for this train.
Mangalore is a chief port city on the Arabian Sea in the Indian state of Karnataka. Mangalore got its name from the local deity Mangala Devi. Manalore has many tourist spots, temples, churches water parts and beaches. This city is called by different names in different languages. This is the only city in the world to have 9 different names for the same city. Mangalore is well connected not just by railways and roads but also by airways both domestic and international and sea ports. Mangalore has 2 railway stations - Mangalore Cntl (MAQ) and Mangalore Jn (MAJN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.