Pawan Express (11061) departs from Khandwa station (KNW) at and arrives Maihar station (MYR) at taking a total of 8 hrs 28 mints to cover the distance of 583 kms.
Train seat availability for all 14 trains that run from Khandwa to Maihar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Khandwa to Maihar is Rs 735 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2180 in First AC (1A), Rs 1310 in Second AC (2A), Rs 340 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 185 in None (GN) and Rs 920 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 945 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1730 in Second AC (2A), Rs 440 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1235 in Third AC (3A).
Khandwa to Maihar Pawan Express (11061) departs from Khandwa station (KNW) at and arrives Maihar station (MYR) at . Khandwa to Maihar train fare is Rs.920 in Third AC, Rs.1310 in Second AC and Rs.340 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Khandwa to Maihar is Rajkot Rewa SF Express (22937) which travels a distance of 582 kms in just 8 hrs 20 mints. The slowest train from Khandwa to Maihar is Kamayani Express (11071) which travels a distance of 740 kms in 13 hrs. The most punctual train from Khandwa to Maihar is Hubballi Varanasi Weekly Express (17323) which reaches Maihar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Khandwa to Maihar is Mahanagari Express (11093) which reaches Maihar with an average delay of over 5 hrs 25 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.