Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Khammam to Nayadupeta can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Khammam to Nayadupeta is Rs 1725 in First AC (1A), Rs 150 in None (GN), Rs 730 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1030 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 270 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1590 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Khammam to Nayadupeta is Charminar Express (12760) which travels a distance of 420 kms in just 7 hrs 12 mints. The slowest train from Khammam to Nayadupeta is Andaman Express (16032) which travels a distance of 444 kms in 11 hrs 24 mints. The most punctual train from Khammam to Nayadupeta is Lucknow Jn. MGR Chennai Central (Gomtisagar) Express (16094) which reaches Nayadupeta with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Khammam to Nayadupeta is Andaman Express (16032) which reaches Nayadupeta with an average delay of over 16 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.