Khammam to Nagpur train Seat Availability & Fare
ANDAMAN EXPRESS (16031) departs from Khammam station (KMT) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at taking a total of 10 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 559 kms. This train has 14 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 19 trains that run from Khammam to Nagpur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Khammam to Nagpur is Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1930 in First AC (1A), Rs 1105 in Second AC (2A), Rs 290 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 195 in None (GN) and Rs 775 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 205 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
Khammam to Nagpur ANDAMAN EXPRESS (16031) departs from Khammam station (KMT) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at . This train has 14 stoppages. Khammam to Nagpur train fare is Rs.890 in Third AC, Rs.1260 in Second AC and Rs.325 in Sleeper for this train.
Nagpur is a large city located in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is also known as the orange city due to the best quality oranges produced here. Deekhshabhoomi that is the largest hollow stupa in the world is situated in Nagpur where Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar along with enormous number of followers converted to Buddhism. There is a diamond crossing in Nagpur also known as zero mile where double diamond crossing is formed by two double tracks crossing each other. This zero mile is the centre point of India geographically. It has good road and railway connectivity to other parts of the country. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar airport in Nagpur is an International airport located at a distance of 8 kms south west of the city. Nagpur has 3 railway stations - Nagpur (NGP), Ajni (AJNI) and Wardha Jn (WR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.