Mysuru Mayiladuthurai (Thanjavur) Express (16232) departs from Kengeri station (KGI) at and arrives Thanjavur station (TJ) at taking a total of 10 hrs 43 mints to cover the distance of 480 kms.
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Kengeri to Thanjavur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Kengeri to Thanjavur is Rs 600 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 145 in None (GN), Rs 745 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1070 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 275 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 790 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
Kengeri to Thanjavur Mysuru Mayiladuthurai (Thanjavur) Express (16232) departs from Kengeri station (KGI) at and arrives Thanjavur station (TJ) at . Kengeri to Thanjavur train fare is Rs.600 in Chair Car, Rs.145 in None, Rs.745 in Third AC, Rs.1070 in Second AC and Rs.275 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.